Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo is CRAP

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
what a shocker today, all played badly especially chippy.

but how does henderson play for his country? dont think ive ever see him make a match changing save,

drop him for saturday methinks, michel deserves a chance.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
er, the first, beaten at the near post AGAIN, i just think his distinct lack of presence offers little confidence to the defence.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When their player was through on goal and hit the post Henderson was so slow off his line. The striker must have controlled the ball about 10 yards infront of himself and still managed to beat Henderson to the ball.

But to be fair none of the goals were Henderson's fault.

Still don't think he talks to his defence enough.

Oct 25, 2003
i thought he was fine today, only at fault for the one where morris hit the post

can't see how kuipers would've kept any of their goals out

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought he did well today. We missed Hammond in the middle and gave the ball away too often in attacking areas. Thats what cost us, not Hendo.

bristolseagull said:
er, the first, beaten at the near post AGAIN, i just think his distinct lack of presence offers little confidence to the defence.

That was the one that bounced in off the post as Best shot from point-blank range? Yeah, how didn't Hendo cover that? :jester:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
bristolseagull said:

dont think ive ever see him make a match changing save,

Probably because you spend most of the game thinking about big long legs bird that you are always harpng on about. I am surprised there have been no threads started where your shagging a dutch marine as it is quite clear to me that you want to shag Kuipers:O :O :O

As a big Hendo fan, I'll be the first to admit he's looked a bit hesitant these last couple of away games. But no problems today whatsoever, very sharp I thought.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Re: Re: Hendo is CRAP

B.M.F said:
Probably because you spend most of the game thinking about big long legs bird that you are always harpng on about. I am surprised there have been no threads started where your shagging a dutch marine as it is quite clear to me that you want to shag Kuipers:O :O :O

well theres f*** all else to think about when we play as shit as we did today-

she came with me to the cheltenham game, AND she's agreed to come to brentford with me,

i dont love kuipers, he's a man. :)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Normandy seagull said:
chippy should have been put down a long time ago- he is awful

kind of agree, was proper WANK today but i'll give hima few games to prove himself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

he was slow off his line today, but he also did bloody well to avoid bringing the bloke down, and forcing him wide enough so the angle of the shot was tight. remember a few similar situations where kuipers has bought people down like that, resulting in a red card, whioch would of been disastrous today

admitedly he does have a tendency to stay on his line, but whoever compared him to the yeovil keeper must of been clinically insane - if henderson came for balls on the edge of the box like he did he would need a step ladder to reach them

thought he did well enough today - fine save towards the end that no doubt if kuipers had made would of been evidence enough for his inclusion next week. so we conceded 3 goals, but if the keeper is not offered any protection by his centre backs being raped for pace everytime the opposition come forward, then you will generally tend to struggle

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Re: Re: Hendo is CRAP

turienzo's lovechild said:
that's ridiculous

no its not, he's a REASONBLE standard keeper, who makes the saves you'd expect- but nothoing more

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
"whioch would of been disastrous today"

was today not pretty disatrous?

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Hendo is CRAP

bristolseagull said:
no its not, he's a REASONBLE standard keeper, who makes the saves you'd expect- but nothoing more

are you saying he's NEVER made a match changing save? are you ACTUALLY saying that

crystal palace 0-1 brighton

seem to remember him making a fair few match saving saves then

goalkeeping isn't all about the spectacular saves you know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here