Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo give me the jitters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They certainly help.

Not going to argue, I'll just let the stats speak for themselves.

Yes, why let an intelligent consideration of all factors get in the way of stats. Going by stats Carson was the worst keeper in the prem last season.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Traditionally, for an Ireland team, they are. Given single handedly saves us on average three times a match due to the defence falling apart quicker than a Trabant in the rain.

Then why not play with 6 midfielders and 4 strikers?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
"It was a lucky escape for the Irish and they had another moment of concern a minute later when Henderson did well to block a close-range Jon Dahl Tomasson shot after good work by Bendtner. "

It doesn't sounds all bad does it.

and yes, hes miles better than Kuipers

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's not so much Hendo being shit, it's more Hendo thinking he's shit hot and being a bit of a flappy bumble f*** on numerous occasions that entertains me.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hendo MAY improve, but he IS error prone... yet more eveidence... Yorkie et al will realise that one day, I suppose...

Are you on drugs:laugh:

No but I wish I was :lolol::lolol:

IMO (and it is a game of opinions) MC oozes the stripes through his blood and on many many occasions he has contributed SO much to our team whereas the Irish Clown regularly was error prone and just didn't have the same hunger to do well for this club, particularly when the going got tough.

I know the debate has raged for ages and dion't want to spark it off again but I call it as I see it and having seen both in the flesh so to speak on a regular basis, there is no contest :albion2::albion2:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are we allowed to find that a bit funny or will the anti anti Hendo lot kick off. He didn't deserve the treatment he got here but lets be honest, he's a little bit shit isn't he? A wee bit error prone shall we say

Yup really really shit.

Oh hang on, he is playing in the Championship and is a current International.....pah, What do these really really good managers think?

i would certainly judge a player from the comments on an internet message board.

( not having a go at you les Old boy:wave:), but we really do need to move on in our lives.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He is a promising young keeper. When you think that most keepers cement their place in a team at a much later age, he is doing well for himself. Prone to the odd lapse and not always assured with his commitment to rushing out and handling, but a good keeper in the making.

If you combined both Kuipers and Henderson, then we would have had a very good keeper, indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here