Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson to Preston

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We'll be in the shit if Kuipers is injured (or throws another wobbly).

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
North Stand Nutter said:
We'll be in the shit if Kuipers is injured (or throws another wobbly).

I agree that we have a big problem if Kuipers gets injured

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Good move all round I think. There are not too many Div 1 clubs with two first team keepers, Martin or Sullivan can cover as they have done in ther past. Also, am I right in saying that Ben Roberts is still training with us? He could always be re registered in an emergency as I don't think he took the insurance money?

We will miss Hendo's accurate kicking, but I have been really impressed with Michel's command of his area and the instructions he gives to the back 4 since he has come back.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
larus said:
He'll have the last laugh. Be playing in a league higher, decent stadium, etc. Bet he's well upset to be leavikng eh. Let's see how well we do over the next few months.

I'm well fecked off now. Michel 'Away Away' 'Slice it out for a throw' 'Slow the play down coz I take so long to release the ball' Kuipers back in goal, permanantly.

But hey-ho, so long as the rose-tinted Kuipers fans are happy, that's all that matters.
:clap: :clap: well said

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone have any idea of the fee yet?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
will be glad to see the back of him, he's cost us points, and when he gets dropped he puts in a transfer request, he needs to do alot of growing up very quickly, he wont get picked for ireland if he keeps making mistakes like he has done, :wave:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
markl said:
Whatever money we get will either go into the Falmer Black hole or Dick tights pocket
:censored::censored: :censored: :angry:
:albion: :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

The money will help the club survive.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
Interesting if this is actually true..

Championship side, fantastic ground about to have all 4th side redeveloped, average gates of around 15k, good manager, experienced squad, cheap housing......

Withdean, fans that hate him, international career to develop.....

I bet if this is true it must have taken him 27.43 nano seconds to agree to a move.

Best of luck Hendo.

exactly - van't blame him for going at all, and with carlo nash reportedly unhappy, our wayne could become number one there, and the way preston are going number one in a premiership team next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here