Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson to Preston

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Silent Bob said:
We don't have to do that in any case, unless we were just to release him.

That is what I thought, but then someone assured me that if we sell someone then the remainder of their contract has to be paid up. There I was, thinking that NSC only supplied information that is guaranteed to be 100% accurate. :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
One good thing is we will have money to spend now, will the board spend it though, im worried when kuipers fucks up cos he will and then we have no one to go in goal.
Yes we will, Kuipers.

Barrel of Fun said:
That is what I thought, but then someone assured me that if we sell someone then the remainder of their contract has to be paid up. There I was, thinking that NSC only supplied information that is guaranteed to be 100% accurate. :dunce:
I've never heard anything like that. ??? Would seem very odd.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he goes I would say good luck to him and lets bring in Blaney who has been released by Donmcaster who is also a far better keeper than Kuipers.

But then the morons on here who couldnt recognise a good goalkeeper if it hit them in the face will claim that Kuipers is No 1.

He is at making simple saves look very good as was shown away to Bristol City when he could and should have caught 3 of the shots he tipped over ther bar to showboat.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
Wait and see southend and blackpool two games 6 goals, to be fair to him he played well sat but time will tell, he will f*** up.
Chesterfield and Port Vale, two games 0 goals.

:shrug:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
chez said:
Depressing day for the Albion - the day that sealed our relegation. Well done wendy.

I reckon that will knock another few hundred off out next home attendance.

Absolute rubbish.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Complete Badger said:
:lolol:

The comedy keeps coming! So a "few hundred" people turn up to see Paddy in goal do they? If anything, the permanent installation of a legend in goal will BOOST attendances!

Have to wait and see but I reckon it will be below 4500. All fans bar 1 that I have spoken to today are at the very least considering not bothering to go. Cant blame emreally can you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
chez said:
Have to wait and see but I reckon it will be below 4500. All fans bar 1 that I have spoken to today are at the very least considering not bothering to go. Cant blame emreally can you.

The £5 tickets will probably counter any dip in attendance

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
chez said:
Depressing day for the Albion - the day that sealed our relegation. Well done wendy.

I reckon that will knock another few hundred off out next home attendance.

Im so glad he's going...wheres your keep hendo thread now?

judus and not very good!

:clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hardly surprising, we all knew he would hand his request in as soon as he got dropped (surprised it took almost two weeks though) from the experience of the last time when he got his own way, shame he doesn't want to seem to stay and fight for his place when these things happen but that's life.

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
byf said:
Im so glad he's going...wheres your keep hendo thread now?

judus and not very good!

:clap:

Im fully behind Hendo's decision to leave. Suprised he stuck it out so long playing for probably the worst fans in the league. Why would anyone want to play for Brighton knowing what their fans have become. An absolute embarressment.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
chez said:
Im fully behind Hendo's decision to leave. Suprised he stuck it out so long playing for probably the worst fans in the league. Why would anyone want to play for Brighton knowing what their fans have become. An absolute embarressment.

So am I if we can get a half decent price for a 2nd choice goal-keeper who has made more mistakes than will packham then great job all round.

As for the most embarrasing fans..I'd agree with that 100%..prime example the treatment of mark Mcghee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here