Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson to Preston

Dawsey said:
So what happens if Kuipers breaks his leg tomorrow morning? Martin is out on a season long loan, so we'd be left with Sullivan in goal with Winterton as back up.

To all of the boo boys that have forced him out, congratulations. Well. f***ing. Done.

Forced him out? f*** off.

I don't remember seeing stories of him being threatened in the street, of death threats, or people telling him to leave town or else!

He's supposed to be a professional sportsman, he's supposed to be able to concentrate on his performances and work hard to establish himself as No1, for club and country. Yet he wants it handed to him on a plate. He probably wants the moon an a stick too.

Yes, it leaves us a bit short, but we can always use the emergency loan if we need to. Personally I'm happier with the money, much better than him sulking on the touchline because his mistakes have actually got him dropped.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Dawsey said:
So what happens if Kuipers breaks his leg tomorrow morning? Martin is out on a season long loan, so we'd be left with Sullivan in goal with Winterton as back up.

To all of the boo boys that have forced him out, congratulations. Well. f***ing. Done.

So do we keep playing henderson as he will hand in a transfer request if he doesn't?

Do we roll kuipers out every international weekend once in a blue moon? He looked very rusty against blackpool when hendo was away with ireland.

He if doesn't want to fight for hes place then we are better off without him.

Also don't forget the loan window is open until the end of march so if something was to happen to kuipers we wouldn't be that screwed

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Dawsey said:

No one forced him out !!! we pay our money we're entitled to our f***ing opinions !!!! I'm getting a bit pissed with all this crap if i want to slate someone i f***ing will ! doesn't make me any less of a fan !!! i still love BHA FC just the same as everyone else in the ground !

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Forced him out? f*** off.

I don't remember seeing stories of him being threatened in the street, of death threats, or people telling him to leave town or else!

He's supposed to be a professional sportsman, he's supposed to be able to concentrate on his performances and work hard to establish himself as No1, for club and country. Yet he wants it handed to him on a plate. He probably wants the moon an a stick too.

Yes, it leaves us a bit short, but we can always use the emergency loan if we need to. Personally I'm happier with the money, much better than him sulking on the touchline because his mistakes have actually got him dropped.

exactly, we dont need pre-madonas....u didnt see kuipers sulking when he got dropped.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Rookie said:
think it will be Blayney no club, back down south, no fee, involved it all adds up

That probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world; shame Hendo's gone, but Blayney would make a perfectly good number one at this level.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
dunno said:
I take it you're being sarcastic.....otherwise you have forgotten his sulk a year or so ago when he got dropped!

True - he wasn't happy.

But happy with what? Perhaps we'll never find out. Perhaps a failure to play a certain Mr Chaigneau before asking the board for cash to sign hendo and then hurriedly playing him, or perhaps the need to be one keeper short before the signing of hendo could be sanctioned and the sudden falling out with kuipers.

As I say, perhaps we will never know.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Binney on acid said:
Henderson. Another totally crap McGhee signing. Nearly as bad as Currie.

we got decent fees for both of them - take a 20k fee, a similar signing on and 1.5k per week for a year and we've still made a profit on hendo. Luckily we didn't ahev to pay many win bonuses during that year :)

Dawsey said:

If he can't handle a few boo-boys at Brighton then he's gonna cack himself when he starts making his cock ups at Preston. They'll have him crying like a girlie.

Nobody forced him out. NOBODY! He was dropped because of his performances and couldn't handle it. He put in a previous transfer request for the exact same reason.

Preston fans: be prepared for a lot of transfer requests from him.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
byf said:
...im sorry im no scout or am qualified to notice ability when considering bringing a player to a club. . . .

You said it!

However, I do think that John Keeley is qualified to make a comment on the quality of Wayne Henderson. He has said that Hendo is the best keeper he has worked with at Brighton.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
wehatepalace said:
No one forced him out !!! we pay our money we're entitled to our f***ing opinions !!!! I'm getting a bit pissed with all this crap if i want to slate someone i f***ing will ! doesn't make me any less of a fan !!! i still love BHA FC just the same as everyone else in the ground !

HERE BLOODY HERE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
wehatepalace said:

Yes but does the club really need or want a moran like you. I would like to come to your work place and hassle you all day. Then again you probably have not got a very responsible job as footballl gives you that little bit of power.

To all those that booed him at Bournemouth you made me ashamed to be a Brighton supporter.

nobody's dupe said:
You said it!

However, I do think that John Keeley is qualified to make a comment on the quality of Wayne Henderson. He has said that Hendo is the best keeper he has worked with at Brighton.

Did he also say that he likes to put in transfer requests every time he is dropped?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Look, Wayne's gone. Get over it. Will the pro-Henderson camp now practice what they were preaching until 10.06 this morning and get behind the club's No.1. Unless you think Sullivan is and then you really have lost all credibility in the epic battle that WAS 'King' Kuipers v Howling 'Bad' Henderson!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nobody's dupe said:

shut up - what does keeley no? he only works with them every day in training. the man is clearly a lunatic if he thinks henderson is any better than kuipers, and should be sacked, no wait, shot immediately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here