Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Right, day 3 in the FindTomsiPad HQ.

Someone MUST recognise that bastard.. and the bloke.

So I've created a Facebook Page
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

This feels like a fecking charity appeal now... Anyway, if you could like the page and share it with AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE that would be brilliant.

Keep the faith - someone MUST be able to help.

Done & shared. This is becoming more entertaining than a soap opera.:)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Spoken with the nice man at The Mirror this morning. Don't think we've got anything back really, but he's continuing to help me today.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you haven't got it back by the Newcastle game (if we beat wrexham) those in the north could all take coloured card with them to form a mosiac of his face, then turn the cards over to make the dog.

Although its only on ESPN so that will only really get to another 184 people in the UK, but you never know.

Songs for the TV

"Who's got Tom's ipad, who who who who"

"Tom wants his ipad back, Tom wants his ipad back, Tom want his ipad back, Tom wants which ipad back"

"Who's the w****r, who's the w****r, who's the w****r with Tom's pad, who's the w****r with Tom's pad"

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
tom2l.jpg

x

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What's the odds on the Chinaman doing a nude ski-dive on Saturday with a brand new iPad lodged firmly between his buttocks and landing in the centre circle at the climax of the Gullys Girl performance before doing a streak towards TWOCHOICEStom's designated seat number and presenting him with aforementioned iPad with a bit of a saucy wiggle?

Thinking it all through logically, fairly long odds, I'd say.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Right, day 3 in the FindTomsiPad HQ.

Someone MUST recognise that bastard.. and the bloke.

So I've created a Facebook Page
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

This feels like a fecking charity appeal now... Anyway, if you could like the page and share it with AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE that would be brilliant.

Keep the faith - someone MUST be able to help.
Done and shared , good luck

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
BBC just called and wanted to put it on South Today until they realised it had been on Meridian.

Sake!

How does that work. Is there first dibs on a story and then the other can't show it. Maybe that explains why South Today never mention the seagulls. I assume it was because they are crap but clearly it's because Meridian have covered it!!

Must be a right pain for the South Today editor given Meridian is on half an hour before them. He must have to scrub story after story after story!!! :) :)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
How do BBC get your number to call?

Or do you have an agent now?
The radio called first, I can't remember to be honest I'm starting to go cross-eyed. But I should have just kept my mouth shut about it being on itv. I guess the next step is DayBreak.

Imagine that.. I wonder??

Nah it could never work, could it?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Its the sort of material they'd like on The One Show.

Give my regards to Alex Jones.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its the sort of material they'd like on The One Show.

Give my regards to Alex Jones.

That is a good shout.

Have you thought about a poster campaign? I am sure you would have a few willing volunteers on here from across the country. Someone clever can make them for people to download straight from here and put whereever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Enough already guys, this joke's got out of hand. Shall we give it back now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here