Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I should imagine he is up at Tesco as we type, scattering his electrical gadgets all over the carpark and waiting for that call from the Sussex Express.

What's the odds on the Chinaman doing a nude ski-dive on Saturday with a brand new iPad lodged firmly between his buttocks and landing in the centre circle at the climax of the Gullys Girl performance before doing a streak towards TWOCHOICEStom's designated seat number and presenting him with aforementioned iPad with a bit of a saucy wiggle?

Last edited:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I Somehow missed this thread last couple of days but WOW, the power of the Internet. Just spent an hour trawling through 17 pages and it was time well spent. Whoever took this I pad is sure to be caught now surely?

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely quality, I read this early on and posted the photos on another board I visit but no luck there, but they're from all over the country so you never know it might of worked out.

Surely after all this it's GOT to be solved soon!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
starting to think this story isnt real.. maybe a clever viral marketing ploy..
not sure who for, though- for Tesco? iPad? furry hats..?

I mean, who would leave something like this behind, AND with location tracker watsit OFF..?
It was ON when I left it. And if you knew me. I'm EXACTLY the type of clumsy shit that would forget/drop/lose an iPad

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Right, day 3 in the FindTomsiPad HQ.

Someone MUST recognise that bastard.. and the bloke.

So I've created a Facebook Page
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

This feels like a fecking charity appeal now... Anyway, if you could like the page and share it with AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE that would be brilliant.

Keep the faith - someone MUST be able to help.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Right, day 3 in the FindTomsiPad HQ.

Someone MUST recognise that bastard.. and the bloke.

So I've created a Facebook Page
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

This feels like a fecking charity appeal now... Anyway, if you could like the page and share it with AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE that would be brilliant.

Keep the faith - someone MUST be able to help.

Done & shared, good luck

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Liked and shared, I hope it's found, this story really shows the good side of the NSC community. It's not just for photos of Rachel Riley and moaning about the squad/manager that is currently leading us our highest league position for 20 years.

Aug 21, 2011
Yes get on a live media broadcast and mention NSC , they cant edit it out . once again class. no.3 on the bbc website, not bbc local but THE BBC site!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here