HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
this is certainly entertaining

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Contact 'Click!' producers at the Beeb. It's a perfect story for them-gadgetry at work, viral, etc., etc. Probably no help in getting your iPad back but a great publicity vehicle for NSC's newest media whore.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sheesh, has it still not turned up yet... NSC has clearly lost its mojo - probably because the banner doesn't show the drench light any more and the seagull is flying backwards...

What?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok, just to update everyone. Guy at the Mirror has spoken to Tesco's marketing team, they don't want to know - have said they'd co-operate with police if they asked for CCTV. - So he's going to get on the police this afternoon and try to make them start looking into it sooner than the 15th.

The Shoreham Herald want to contact me and have been given my number and that's about it.

I still have hope.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Brian Rix did it ?

(one for the oldies ........)

If it was him then lets hope he hid the ipad down his trousers, only a matter of time before they fall down and reveal his ill gotton gains

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
This is turning into an embarrassment for NSC. I never thought I would see the day where we couldn't solve a month old ipad 'theft'. Brightonfans would have had this sorted in 20 minutes.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Woolly hat could well be a European who was visiting friends in the UK for a bit of cheap Christmas shopping. The Woolly hat photo was taken 30 mins after the airport photo, so both locations are on the continent (reinforced by the external shutters on the window in the photo).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Do you know everytime I see the pic of the twat in the hat I think I know him but can't quite place him. It's really bugging me!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here