Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Meridian have it as lead story, South Today dont even mention it, and The Argus dont have the balls to show the blokes photo, just the dog and the luggage,probably worried about getng sued, tossers.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
"Mr Clarke said he had gone shopping in a Tesco store on 18 December in Holmbush Shopping Centre, in Shoreham, using his iPad as a shopping list."

oh use a scrap of paper like the rest of us Tom...... sympathy waned a bit on reading that!

Aug 21, 2011
This is still brilliant just saw the Meridian footage I love your miffed expression during the reconstruction of you discovering the photos, class. I even and got the mirror especially today to see if it was in there,good article shame no mention of NSC!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In other news, war broke out, people died, and the holy grail has been found. Now back to our main story:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
"Mr Clarke said he had gone shopping in a Tesco store on 18 December in Holmbush Shopping Centre, in Shoreham, using his iPad as a shopping list."

oh use a scrap of paper like the rest of us Tom...... sympathy waned a bit on reading that!

This bit did make me laugh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here