tomdc.jpg
-
tom1sl.jpg

Sam

:clap:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just had the BBC on the phone. They might be putting it on their website as well as interviewing me tomorrow morning at 7:20am on BBC Radio Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm getting bored of this - I was sure the iPad would have turned up by now and some parasite on society would be doing hard time.

Delete the thread?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm getting bored of this - I was sure the iPad would have turned up by now and some parasite on society would be doing hard time.

Delete the thread?

I'm getting bored too. I think it's going to go quiet after tomorrow, then on Monday when the ROZZERS get on it, they'll be all over it and hopefully look into the guy on Facebook..

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
good luck with this would hate some low life **** to do this to me, phones/tablets are so precious to people now with all the information they hold (and before i hear but you are from croydon it don't matter where you are)i can't believe how quick you turned a thread into national news and would like to hear a happy ending.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
good luck with this would hate some low life **** to do this to me, phones/tablets are so precious to people now with all the information they hold (and before i hear but you are from croydon it don't matter where you are)i can't believe how quick you turned a thread into national news and would like to hear a happy ending.

Cheers, it's been unreal the amount of support I've got from people.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm getting bored too. I think it's going to go quiet after tomorrow, then on Monday when the ROZZERS get on it, they'll be all over it and hopefully look into the guy on Facebook..

Has no-one sent him a FB message with a link to this thread and/or some of the online news articles?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just had the BBC on the phone. They might be putting it on their website as well as interviewing me tomorrow morning at 7:20am on BBC Radio Sussex

Oh dear, that means you will have the 'pleasure' of speaking to Neil Prickface Pringle, never mind all for the greater good.....

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Has no-one sent him a FB message with a link to this thread and/or some of the online news articles?

Not that I know of. I don't really want to get myself involved. Though I know I can't stop anyone else doing it if they so wish, I won't be getting in contact directly.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
I would gather he would be within a 30 minute radius of the area so if his mug is being circulated around enough then sooner or later he's gonna be found out..
cor it's like the wanted faces board on crimewatch lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here