Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello northstand chat!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Woah, woah, woah. My colleague told me that he joined a website today and said that the people were absolutely disgusting. I have read all of this and have seen how f***ing horrid you all are. Leave my little green buddy alone.

f***ing hell are we gonna get the whole monsters inc. cast in here or something? :shootself

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Woah, woah, woah. My colleague told me that he joined a website today and said that the people were absolutely disgusting. I have read all of this and have seen how f***ing horrid you all are. Leave my little green buddy alone.
*chuckle* No need 'James', This will be dealt with we no longer need to comment, my friend.

James P.Sullivan

May 12, 2011
*chuckle* No need 'James', This will be dealt with we no longer need to comment, my friend.
Don't worry, Mike. I will come through their wardrobes and scare them as they sleep. SirElliotBennet told me to come on here and check it out a few weeks ago, but frankly, I think he's a PRICK. Should be banned for life.

RAWR!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is it time to consign this unhappy crew to childish ramblings (although begrudging respect of a sort to anyone who can be bothered to set up and toggle between three separate identities)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Wow, is this still going?
C'mon honestly, enough is enough

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This has indeed been a very intimidating first impression of the forum and I am not too sure whether I will carry on using this site due to this issue.

Best not go to Falmer- stay at home and have a cup of tea & rest

montreal-virgin-festival.gif

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
People setting up accounts to talk to themselves, sad-ville central.

The facts:
I haven't set up an account to talk to myself, nor have I even created a 2nd account.

What is extremely sad is that you have wasted 8 years of your virgin life on this website, and you are getting annoyed about a 'monsters inc infestation' on your website you are overly obsessed with.

James P.Sullivan

May 12, 2011
the facts:
I haven't set up an account to talk to myself, nor have i even created a 2nd account.

What is extremely sad is that you have wasted 8 years of your virgin life on this website, and you are getting annoyed about a 'monsters inc infestation' on your website you are overly obsessed with.

yes mikey boy you do it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here