Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Headlights beaming onto your rear car mirror

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Fazz i groom b4 i leave the house should i say squat and you would think that a woman who gets up at 5 am for a 9-5 job would have done her lippy and eyes in the spare 3 hours she has b4 she leaves for work and not have to risk lives doing it whilst attempting to drive. (slap)

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Try this little experiment

Point your rear view mirror to the floor, so you can't see anything in it

Then only use your left and right mirrors

And before long you will discover a previously unknown fondness for Yorkie Bars, a desire to wear checked woollen shirts and an uncontrollable urge to shout, '10-4 Bud Goody....' or the like...:)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Fazz i groom b4 i leave the house should i say squat and you would think that a woman who gets up at 5 am for a 9-5 job would have done her lippy and eyes in the spare 3 hours she has b4 she leaves for work and not have to risk lives doing it whilst attempting to drive. (slap)

Taybha

Off topic. But have you ever tried sorting out your ear hair?

If not, I would strongley recommend this product................

Attachments

• nose%20trimmer.jpg
    nose%20trimmer.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 23

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Try this little experiment

Point your rear view mirror to the floor, so you can't see anything in it

Then only use your left and right mirrors

And before long you will discover a previously unknown fondness for Yorkie Bars, a desire to wear checked woollen shirts and an uncontrollable urge to shout, '10-4 Bud Goody....' or the like...:)

I have done something similar to this whith mirrors b4 but never had the inclination to say 10-4 good buddy . :lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Taybha

Off topic. But have you ever tried sorting out your ear hair?

If not, I would strongley recommend this product................

:lolol::lolol::lolol: I can only assume you have been up close and personal as i have to admit i am a tad fluffy in those particular areas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here