Votes: 33 25.6%

• Total voters

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Alfie Noakes said:
=====================
Go and support Chelski then.
=====================
Option 1) You haven't got a family so wasting your time watching shit and paying for it is good value for money

Option 2) You had a family and they have gone because you paid good money to watch shit

Option 3) Your partner is getting a f*****g good rodgering 48 times a season (2 cup games) and probably watching videos of Chelski whilst on the job

You choose to do what you want with your cash, I'll choose to do what I want with mine. Thats life, it's in the bank, it's staying there Chelski taunt's or not; Any other playground taunts you want to throw into the debate or is the tuck shop open now?

You support your f***ing team through thick and thin, how ever shit we're.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
brightonfan_86 said:
You support your f***ing team through thick and thin, how ever shit we're.

Too right! Just because we've been a poor side this season doesn't mean we'll be shite next year. Some years are good, some are poor but that's life with the revenue and circumstances we're in. I'd far rather support a poor Albion side than the likes of Chelsea of Man U. Even the top premier league clubs come unstuck from time to time, I'm old enough to remember Man U getting relegated and look where former European Champions Forest are now. Chelsea etc will all have bad years, watch the plastic fans desert in their droves then! Harty said last night that wives and girlfriends can come and go but you always have the same team. Damn right, whatever happens I'll only ever support one team, no matter how much crap football they play!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
dougdeep said:
Doh! Who's hat am I going to laugh at now? ???

That hat is a quality garment I'll have you know :eek:

It was a bit like this 1 :jester:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Silent Bob said:
So who gets your ticket when you're not there?

I DO! :drink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Spielberg said:
80% take up, thats about right but I suspect nearer 75%

5000 season ticket holders this season x 80% = 4000 ticket season holders next season, 1000 lost fans

Lost revenue £ 450 x 1000 = £ 450 000.

Certainly don't expect it to be 1,000 lost fans. I imagine many just think it will be easier to get tickets match by match from now on because of the increase in capacity. I never had a season ticket in my life before Withdean, and doubt I ever would have had if it hadn't been necessary to guarantee my ticket.

My renewal was never in doubt and the club already have my money. Same seat.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Renewing (as always), but hi percentage not renewing a big worry, IMHO...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Jam The Man said:
Yes, through thick and thin..

My 3 year old opened the door to me yesterday and said "Did the football make you frightened daddy?" without the Freudian slip, he meant 'sad' instead of 'frightened'... and he gave me a big cuggle.

I said "yes it did, but it'll be alright again soon, and when you're older we can share frightened football together!"

... and he gave me a kiss.

You don't give up on your team. End of.

I love this Post :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here