Votes: 16 12.4%
  • no , not renewing this time round

Votes: 33 25.6%

• Total voters

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Not yet but plan to. Girlfriend is due to have a baby in August so that along with the fact that I have just moved means that money is tight at the moment. I am thinking of moving though. I might get a seat in the family stand along with a child one. Then I can alternate taking my other two children who are 5 and 2.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Why wasn't there an option - not yet but definately will whem MM f**ks off!

Of the 4 of us who have sat together in C block for the last 7 years, so far only 1 has renewed.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes, of course, so has my daughter - same seats. Affording it is difficult and have to make sacrifices to do so, but wouldn't give up on it for anything.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Jam The Man said:
Yes, through thick and thin..

My 3 year old opened the door to me yesterday and said "Did the football make you frightened daddy?" without the Freudian slip, he meant 'sad' instead of 'frightened'... and he gave me a big cuggle.

I said "yes it did, but it'll be alright again soon, and when you're older we can share frightened football together!"

... and he gave me a kiss.

You don't give up on your team. End of.

Exactly. My supporting of the Albion is not in the least bit dependant upon the division we are playing in.

If I have the money, I renew, and fortunately I have.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cadiz Seagull said:
I can't imagine not renewing. I support the team, whichever division. Even though I go to hardly any games for obvious reasons, I'll renew as long as I can afford it.
So who gets your ticket when you're not there?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
No .... but

As an expat - in midlands I've been sharing an adult and nipper seat for several years with other mates - drawback is that you don't get to go to the games together. One of the kids is now an adult and we're decided to all go to selected games together next year - so the club shouldn't lose out. Obviously this won't work if Withdean sells out every week but I suspect we'll be OK on that front sadly.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Nope, haven't got enough money. :nono:

But will try to get to as many games as possible.

:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
555kaz said:
I'm the W row
I'm the W row
Seat 79 Brighton boy
You probably have my dad and sister breathing down your neck. She's normally got a spare KitKat, if you ask nicely. Tell her I sent you.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here