• No , but am going to

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • no , not renewing this time round

Votes: 33 25.6%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This'll be the 3rd season of not having a season ticket for me and i don't miss it one bit, sad but true.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I don't have a season ticket as I often work on Sats. But I'm certainly hoping to get to as many games as possible, certainly more than the half dozen I managed this year. Will be introducing my 7 year old for next season as well, may even bring him to the Stoke game if I can get to it. Personally I'm looking forward to it, we really ought to be winning far more games which makes it much more enjoyable. Can't wait for it to start so I can forget about this season! Most of the season ticket holders who say they're not renewing will be back once we win a few.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep all three

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Woodchip said:
Plastic fan!!!!

Renewed my ticket, hopefully to the other side of H-Block.
Are you coming over to the dark side , fella?;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Renewed, same seat, but was thinking of asking for a discount as i hardly use my seat.
:lolol:

Alfie Noakes

Dec 5, 2004
Hove dear
No f*****g way am I renewing until either LJC or DK goes. They are are relying on die-hard muppets to keep coughing up while they make crap decision after crap decision without any come back.

Why the f***k should they be allowed to get away with it? If I performed as badly in my job as these clowns who would rushing up to blindly bale me out? I'll tell you who, f*****g nobody, thats who.

My money stays in the bank until they sort it out.

You field an aging Div1 midfield month after month against ever sharper teams, publicly blame the strikers and then blame the stadium. At least if I f***k up I have the guts to own up to it, take the hit, dust myself down learn and try again.

Bunch of spineless, whinging f*****ts.

Now I'll get off the fence

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Alfie Noakes said:
No f*****g way am I renewing until either LJC or DK goes. They are are relying on die-hard muppets to keep coughing up while they make crap decision after crap decision without any come back.

Why the f***k should they be allowed to get away with it? If I performed as badly in my job as these clowns who would rushing up to blindly bale me out? I'll tell you who, f*****g nobody, thats who.

You field an aging Div1 midfield month after month against ever sharper teams, publicly blame the strikers and then blame the stadium. At least if I f***k up I have the guts to own up to it, take the hit, dust myself down learn and try again.

:lolol: :lolol: Are you due on?:lolol: :lolol:

Alfie Noakes

Dec 5, 2004
Hove dear
No, but I would like to sincerely thank whoever came up with the phrase 'Lardy Jocko Clown' as it has been one of the few sources of joy I have experienced this season.

It does what it says on the tin.

Thank you whoever you are.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
No. Our 2 are going begging next season.

As has been pointed out to me several times lately the "club" can do without fans like me.

So they won't miss my £500 plus next season then :rolleyes:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Same seat. I can just about afford it so I am doing what I believe is the right thing and helping the club out during the darker times instead of just being a glory boy. Have always supported the Albion and always will, long after the 25% who are not renewing have given up on the mighty Seagulls.

Yes, people have argued about not going until we leave Withdean but IMHO that is just not good enough. You support the team so you should not care where we are playing. The revenue from home games is one of the main ( if not the main ) reasons why this club is still in existence and I am proud that I can afford to do my little bit in helping the Albion.:albion:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Alfie Noakes said:

Go and support Chelski then. :salute:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
gerbil said:
No. Our 2 are going begging next season.

As has been pointed out to me several times lately the "club" can do without fans like me.

So they won't miss my £500 plus next season then :rolleyes:

Doh! Who's hat am I going to laugh at now? ???

Alfie Noakes

Dec 5, 2004
Hove dear
=====================
Go and support Chelski then.
=====================
Option 1) You haven't got a family so wasting your time watching shit and paying for it is good value for money

Option 2) You had a family and they have gone because you paid good money to watch shit

Option 3) Your partner is getting a f*****g good rodgering 48 times a season (2 cup games) and probably watching videos of Chelski whilst on the job

You choose to do what you want with your cash, I'll choose to do what I want with mine. Thats life, it's in the bank, it's staying there Chelski taunt's or not; Any other playground taunts you want to throw into the debate or is the tuck shop open now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here