Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got tattoos or piercings?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Worked out that a tattoo had to be for life and something that would never change. So I had the Albion Club Crest on my leg. Doh! So, do I have the new one on the other leg?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
New era, new tattoo

My sentiments exactly. I went for a more epic seagull though...

263059_10150245938112601_521497600_7853595_4586155_n.jpg

Thats my third tattoo... only one piercing - in my ear - and thats all the putting-needles-actually-THROUGH-things I'm ever considering.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My sentiments exactly. I went for a more epic seagull though...

263059_10150245938112601_521497600_7853595_4586155_n.jpg

Thats my third tattoo... only one piercing - in my ear - and thats all the putting-needles-actually-THROUGH-things I'm ever considering.

I'm no ornothologist, but that looks more like a pigeon. The beaks not big enough to be a seagull.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trust me. Both me and the tattooist did plenty of research (picture finding).

Fair enough.
The wings and legs are brilliant, but I'd have that beak enlarged and possibly SQUAWKING.

And maybe a ripped binliner on your stomach :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sixteen Tatts (arms, chest and back) and an ear ring in my left ear.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got one Bulldog tattoo and one ear pierced, Never wanted any more than that.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There are some that work and some that don't. I think with both tattoos and piercings less is more but there are far too many folk these days who seem to go to extremes.

A girl moved into the flat below mine recently and she has bits of metal all over her face. I'm pretty sure that underneath it all she's probably fairly attractive but with all this shrapnel across her bonce she looks ridiculous. She knocked on my door the other night to borrow something and I almost shat myself when I answered it.

Obviously she didn't have a beard, but otherwise it was somewhat similar to this:

Face-Piercings-Extreme.jpg

Perhaps I'm just getting old and I don't get it?

The only job he's ever likely to have had was playing the part of a chandelier in the only fools episode:lolol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Just wondering for those who have piercings, why do you have them? Men with earrings look like twats, they really do.

Even more so when they are 40+ years of age!

I work with the public and when I see colleagues over a certain age wearing earrings it completely astonishes and surprises me that the employers allow it to happen!

There can't be anything worse than seeing balding, middle aged men with big shiny sleepers in their ears IMO!

If you happen to fall into that category fella's, do yourself a favour and take them out! you really do look silly... anyone agree?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have no tattoos or piercings, as I am not a pirate.

Or a Pompey fan.

Nor do I work at a fairground.

I have tatts and an ear ring and yet I am none of the above. Does you whole life revolve round your stereotypes ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I work with the public and when I see colleagues over a certain age wearing earrings it completely astonishes and surprises me that the employers allow it to happen!

There can't be anything worse than seeing balding, middle aged men with big shiny sleepers in their ears IMO!

If you happen to fall into that category fella's, do yourself a favour and take them out! you really do look silly... anyone agree?

Matter of opinion actually, clearly not yours but I'm in my fifties and never had any complaints. Didn't realise you were a self appointed member of the taste police, you should resign.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex

Yeah, they just look stupid. Every time I see a guy with an earring I cringe. Just don't understand why you would want one, unless if you're a bit of a freak.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tempted to get the new badge, or a seagull on one arm. There's a bloke about who sat a couple of rows in front of me at Withdean who's got a seagull on his two calves, one wing on each linking which looks pretty impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here