Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got tattoos or piercings?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I pulled this right sort one night

She took me home, and we got a bit fruity on the settee

She whipped her Alans off, and showed me her tattoo of Frank Bruno on one inner thigh, and a tat of Mike Tyson on the other inner thigh

She was really proud of them and asked me if I could make them out OK

I was a bit inebriated and having trouble seeing, so told her I could just about make them out, but the one of Don King in the middle was clearer :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 tattoos

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada

She whipped her Alans off, and showed me her tattoo of Frank Bruno on one inner thigh, and a tat of Mike Tyson on the other inner thigh

I was a bit inebriated and having trouble seeing, so told her I could just about make them out, but the one of Don King in the middle was clearer :p

:lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wandering around Tescos in Durrington today I got to thinking that untattooed people must now be in the minority as every bugger in there male and female appeared to be festooned with tattoos. Back ones, arm ones, leg ones, neck ones and god knows where else one's

Have you got any?

I have virgin skin and have no intention of losing my virginity on that score :smile:

Having been in that Tescos many a time I'm not sure it's entirely representative of the nation as a whole :) No tattoos or piercings for me, not really a fan. Also find it irritating when people come into the office and start going on about the new tattoo they've had done and showing it off likes its a George Cross or something.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

My Wife has a lovely tattoo of a sea shell on her hip.........

When you put your ear to it you can't actually hear the sea, BUT you can f***ing smell it.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Three of us WSU STH have had the Seagull logo tattoo this summer.
First one for each of us.
And at our age ???!!
New era, new tattoo

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Three of us WSU STH have had the Seagull logo tattoo this summer.
First one for each of us.
And at our age ???!!
New era, new tattoo

that's what I'm thinking - to the exact letter

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I like tattoos but I'm not sure they will be good on me (heart surgery patient). I think I'll have 060811 on the sole of my foot.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've got just the outline of a seagull, as in the old badge. So it's now out of date!

No. Not out of date.
That's exactly what I had.
Not out of date at all. History. Very pleased with mine, and ready for the next one now.
May even go for the new fangled flying backwards version

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Wandering around Tescos in Durrington today I got to thinking that untattooed people must now be in the minority as every bugger in there male and female appeared to be festooned with tattoos. Back ones, arm ones, leg ones, neck ones and god knows where else one's

Have you got any?

I have virgin skin and have no intention of losing my virginity on that score :smile:

Durrington What else would you expect daytime on a Tuesday, all on benefits :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here