Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever seen a dead body?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
i saw that Liverpool fan after he had hit his head on Patcham Tunnel after the league game at the Goldstone in 1983 - not a pretty sight !!

Was it true he had his head knocked clean off or was that just a myth?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I saw a bloke dressed as a clown jump from russell road car park in brighton and land head first....christ that was nasty..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Plenty, but like Collar Feeler, mercifully few maggoty ones. Most of the ones we see are drug overdoses, and pensioners who've slipped off quietly in their sleep, or keeled over while sitting on the toilet. I'm told by paramedics this is relatively common. Something to do with straining too hard
:ohmy:

(Doesn't make it any nicer for families though, when they pop round to see Granny only to find her cold, stiff and semi clothed on the bathroom floor).

Been fortunate enough to get through my four years in the job so far without going to a hanging, but have picked up one jumper from a multi storey car park, one floater in the sea, and one that had been in his flat, with nobody to find him but the flies, for about eight weeks :sick:

Oh, and while I was shopping in Sainsbury's a few months ago, some little old lady dropped like a stone, cracked her head against my trolley, and landed with a most unpleasant crunch on the floor, never to breathe again, despite our efforts.
And no, I wasn't trying to race her to the last freshly baked ciabatta...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Been fortunate enough to get through my four years in the job so far without going to a hanging, but have picked up one jumper from a multi storey car park, one floater in the sea, and one that had been in his flat, with nobody to find him but the flies, for about eight weeks :sick

Ooooppps, there goes our chances of a Blue flag!

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here