Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever seen a dead body?

Yes-at a friend's wedding in Canada. During the reception the guy's uncle was dancing without a care in the world then just dropped dead in the middle of the dance floor. Screwed up the reception a tad...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes twice

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes-at a friend's wedding in Canada. During the reception the guy's uncle was dancing without a care in the world then just dropped dead in the middle of the dance floor. Screwed up the reception a tad...

Couldn't you just dance around him?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, several times, the most notable was walking through the door and finding my father lying on the floor dead after suffering a heart attack. Strangely not as traumatic as it sounds, he was 83 after all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Good way to go though.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
yes
more than i care to think about....to the point where i actually became a bit 'removed' from the whole situation

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...would probably have caused more of a problem if he had been behind the bar rather than in front of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here