Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever FOLLOWED THROUGH?

Yes,

If you ever get given amoxycillin by a dentist and are told DO NOT drink alchohol, listen to him.

Was a very good job I was wearing briefs.

smelly

May 23, 2004
Ramsgate 1985 some toilet cistern was the lucky recipient of some kebab encrusted undergarment of mine. Went on to pull that night. Lucky girl thought I was well hard wearing no pants.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Jeez, I am amazed that so many people have shit themselves, I am glad I have a strong stomach. Even more funny is those that have done it 'several' times!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I had a near miss this morning. Fortunately, reading this thread yesterday has re-alerted me to the potential for 'accidents'.

I'm blaming last nights Arundel Sussex Gold.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Blanes, Costa Brava 1973, my first holiday abroad along with my Fiance and her family. On the lash all day including a 3hr wine and liquour tasting followed by evening in hotel bar. Felt decidedly 'swimmy' combined with a warm bubbling sensation in my pants about 9pm and staggered up to my room to sit on the balcony and repeat the mantra "I'm not going to be sick, I'm not going to be sick". Was doing fine until my fiance came up to see if I was ok, and just about made it to the bathroom (but not quite the toilet!), before all hell was suddenly unleashed from every orifice in my body, apart from my ears. Fiance helped clean me up and helped me to bed, my last slurred words to her before I fell asleep were a very romantic "did you wipe my bum?". It must have been love, she married me!
:lol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yep when i was 18 outside a night club and i was jumping up and down with my trousers down holding the gusset of my keks up to show my mate and bits of it ended up on his face and in his hair !!!!!!
Needless to say i woke up with not only dirty underwear but a black eye too !!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
There used to be a nightclub in Muswell Hill called Enigma we went to most Saturday nights. It was dodgy as f*** and got closed down in the end because someone was shot outside.

Anyway, it was around 2003 because I remember a trance record they always used to play. "Let me show you the way", which was filmed on Brighton pier. I was absolutely out of it as usual and danced non-stop for about four hours, chewing gum, gurning and sipping JD and coke. The only thing I was really aware of that night was no one danced close to me. It was only when I went to the toilets near closing time that I realised I'd shit myself and my boxer shorts were covered in faeces. I threw them away down the toilet pan and realised everyone must have been aware I absolutely stank of shit but I was so high on ecstasy that I hadn't realised I'd had an accident. I didn't go there again for a long time. Awful and humiliating. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKS2XfsyqiE&feature=related

Tune !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here