Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever FOLLOWED THROUGH?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Not me personally, but I still think one of the most amusing things I have heard in recent times is Robert Snodgrass of Leeds (with the white shorts), suffering a "tummy upset" - as Larry Grayson described it after the game - during a game at Elland Road, signalling that he needed to be substituted and hurrying towards the tunnel with the local radio commentator saying, "oh, it appears he's messed himself!"

Isn't there footage of Gary Lineker doing this during an international?

dazman

Apr 30, 2009
Isn't there footage of Gary Lineker doing this during an international?

Yes, I believe so - but at the time no-one knew apart from the team-mates Lineker told.

Snodgrass must have had several thousand onlookers watching the mud slurry down his legs turning his white shorts a horrible darker shade!!

The commentators phrase just cracks me up!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had the misfortune of stepping on a DUCK at Orient before Russell Slade's first match and unfortunately producing a minor lava flow. Took about 8 hours before all was in good order to make things worse.

Have you ever opened the CLACKERVALVE in good taste only to switch on the chocolate milkshake machine by mistake?
:nono:

Wrong'un.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What's with the sudden, er, flush, of SCATOLOGICAL posts, El Pres?

First the (admittedly epic) thread you started last week on the subject, and now this, on following through. What will your next thread be about? Tapeworms? Magic (ghost) poos?

I think it may be connected to moving house but FAILING to find my copy of my Viz Profanisaurus, I therefore am using NSC as a subliminal substitute...........perhaps.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
About 10 years ago I'd been drinking with a few mates in the Potters. To cut a long story short we got started on outside by some right pikies who had been giving us funny looks all night. A couple of them had hold of my mate and headbutted him, so I just piled into them. I strained so hard when I was throwing punches that the whole lot flooded out, it wasn't even runny, it was just proper shit. Luckily the lads I was with are total pussies and had already run, leaving me there :tosser:

Gave me an excuse as to why I ran too though. Someone would've found a pair of white Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts with about 3 big handfulls of shit in them the next morning, round the back of the BP garage on London road :nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
About 10 years ago I'd been drinking with a few mates in the Potters. To cut a long story short we got started on outside by some right pikies who had been giving us funny looks all night. A couple of them had hold of my mate and headbutted him, so I just piled into them. I strained so hard when I was throwing punches that the whole lot flooded out, it wasn't even runny, it was just proper shit. Luckily the lads I was with are total pussies and had already run, leaving me there :tosser:

Gave me an excuse as to why I ran too though. Someone would've found a pair of white Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts with about 3 big handfulls of shit in them the next morning, round the back of the BP garage on London road :nono:

Genius!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thankfully just the once

-Had a bit of an evening once round a mates house,food,chat drinks etc and soiled my "pants".....fcuk knows what or why but i proceeded to tell all my mates,about 10 of us males and females...all about it-perhaps i thought they might think i stank of shit or something..

ended up throwing away the garments and borrowed a pair of shorts off the host.....(clean i hasten to add) .....funny thing was he did't want them back,even though i cleaned them???

Jul 20, 2003
not only have I it might as well go down as my super power, such is the nature of f***ed up guts

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

images

DISCLAIMER-NOTHING OTHER THAN IS FOUND ON PAGE 3
sorry wrong one
images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Another Lineker story. I remember him talking about when he was at Spurs, after a match they were all in the communial bath when a huge FLOATER popped up, the whole team jumped out screaming, except Gazza, who just stayed there laughing his nuts off.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What the hell? Has everyone on NSC shat themself whilst not sat on a toilet?
I suddenly feel a bit better about myself now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here