Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have We Wrestled Back Control of Our City From the Premiership Plastics?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The hypocrisy on this thread is incredible Chelsea get rich new owner and a large number of jcl's / plastics which is totally ad utterly indisputable, brighton get rich new owner and a large number of jcl's/plastics and they are according to the hypocrites on here " new supporters"
Here are some differences:
New Chelsea supporters were not all from the area (obviously, as you get fans from all over with Chelsea tops).
Chelsea were already a premiership team, with the odd FA cup success, these new fans only became interested once they had mega money and were challenging for the title every year.
Plastic supporters don't tend to support non premiership sides (and our ticket were sold while we were still in League 1).

And it's not like we've never had 20k at a game before, it's just a long time since we've had a ground this big.
a small part of me wants them to have a dip in form so that there are spare season tickets for sale next season and i would be a jcl like a shot !
If the ground is extended there'll be plenty of space for you to get a ticket.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Some guy just appeared on the One Show talking about dogs in his Albion shirt - good man. Can also confirm the increasing presence of Albion clad children in Horsham, the boy and a couple of mates are on a mission to convert the premiership plastics to the Albion.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Some guy just appeared on the One Show talking about dogs in his Albion shirt - good man. Can also confirm the increasing presence of Albion clad children in Horsham, the boy and a couple of mates are on a mission to convert the premiership plastics to the Albion.

I have noticed this to. Particuarly if I go into town before a sat game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here