Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have the tyres burst? Have the wheels come off the Gus Bus

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
At least wait until the end of the game!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
All fixed and ready for the rest of the journey:rave:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As things stand we're 6 points clear at the top- don't let that get in the way of a bit of negativity though.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Buemi-Wheels-come-off.jpg

hate to say it but yes....defence lost the plot past few games....caldy n painter lose form and we look ordinary.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
my god , we are top of the league 4 points clear of 2nd place and 6 points clear of the team in third , our goal difference is worth a point as it stands , some of you nitwits need locking up

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
my god , we are top of the league 4 points clear of 2nd place and 6 points clear of the team in third , our goal difference is worth a point as it stands , some of you nitwits need locking up

And thats the end of that.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
It is crystal clear to anyone with a football brain that Poyet has taken the club as far as he can go and should be sacked NOW.

Bring back Dean Wilkins as manager with his twin brother Ray as assistant, and get rid of all migrants in the team.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Don't think the wheels have come off yet by any means .... but we are in a poor run of form.
Away defeat at Hartlepool. Didn't play well.
Home draw against Woking FFS.
Away win at Woking after penalties. FFS again.
Home draw with Brizzle Rovers. ???
Beginning to be concerned. Will be interesting to see what Gus can do in preparation for Tuesday.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
This is our blip. Was always going to happen at some stage; Chelsea are currently having theirs. Remember, form is temporary class is permanent.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think the wheels have come off yet by any means .... but we are in a poor run of form.
Away defeat at Hartlepool. Didn't play well.
Home draw against Woking FFS.
Away win at Woking after penalties. FFS again.
Home draw with Brizzle Rovers. ???
Beginning to be concerned. Will be interesting to see what Gus can do in preparation for Tuesday.

To be fair, most of knew that the blistering pace we were setting would slow down one day. It's a shame we conceded when we did but I expect another spurt shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here