Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Others Received Their Man City Tickets Yet?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I suggest you post a letter to the ticket office, clearly labelled Man City Cup Tickets (Gold Member) on the outside, with your ST numbers, credit card details (or an open cheque) and an SAE. When you get home, they will be sitting on your doormat waiting for you. Simple.

I'd like to thank Titanic for these words of comfort posted on 19 August before I went on holiday.

I did as advised and guess what?

NO TICKETS YET!! :angry:

I even emailed the ticket office before sending the application in, but haven't heard from them at all.

Nothing taken from my credit card yet, either.

:( :shrug:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Mine also came this morning.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never have I logged onto internet banking quite so often! Checking about every hour to see if a charge to the club has gone through.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Me and my brother received ours the tail end of last week (Gold members)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Recieved mine in the post today.

I am assuming you will be selling your ticket again, having only attended one game so far this season. You bad fan. ;)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Mine also arrived yesterday.
I phoned the ticket office yesterday (as I leave before the post so didn't know they'd arrived, and was worried as the cheque hadn't come out yet). A helpful chap said they are still working through the applications (INCLUDING Gold), but expected to have them all sent out by the end of this week.

He said they've been working till 10pm some nights. :eek:

I'd like to thank Titanic for these words of comfort posted on 19 August before I went on holiday.

I did as advised and guess what?

NO TICKETS YET!! :angry:

I even emailed the ticket office before sending the application in, but haven't heard from them at all.

Nothing taken from my credit card yet, either.

:( :shrug:

Patience, Sully, patience! It's still two weeks away. Sounds like they are beavering away at it right now. *crossfingers*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here