Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Others Received Their Man City Tickets Yet?

Maybe I should start getting concerned

Me too-especially considering the Club site says for Gold Members who haven't received their tickets to contact the club by Monday. So-do we phone or will they answer emails? Either way, I have to call them because my ticket hasn't turned up yet:rant:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Mine is here. Treat.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Got a call from the club yesterday as my card had been kindly cancelled by my bank and they couldnt process the sale. Said i would go down and pay cash. So i did, and i am now the proud owner of 2 tickets!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
got a call today asking for secuirty number, mine is in the post

I sent the ticket office an email this evening at 9:15pm and received a reply less than 5 minutes later saying my ticket had been sent out.

The ticket office comes in for some grief at times but full marks to Paul McGowan for a) still working at 9:15pm, and b) for such a quick response.:clap:

Why to close for comfort ? Are you worried I may have a social disease or I may start touching myself inappropriately when I see those Man City fancy dans run out
at Withers ?:eek:

That's more like it, see you on the 24th then.
I'm really looking to the game now:laugh:

PS Tried my best with the voting btw

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I'm not a STH, not a gold member, blue member white member or any kind of member. I do however attend the majority of home matches each season. I gave my application in at the ticket collection booth at Withdean on Saturday and I am the proud recipient of two tickets this very morning.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not a STH, not a gold member, blue member white member or any kind of member. I do however attend the majority of home matches each season. I gave my application in at the ticket collection booth at Withdean on Saturday and I am the proud recipient of two tickets this very morning.

Ditto, except for the last bit. :angry:

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I am in the Family Stand which to be honest I don't usually go in for evening games but I thought it might be my best chance of getting tickets. I'm still very impressed with the level of service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here