Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Others Received Their Man City Tickets Yet?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im not going :thumbsup:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd like to thank Titanic for these words of comfort posted on 19 August before I went on holiday.

I did as advised and guess what?

NO TICKETS YET!! :angry:

I even emailed the ticket office before sending the application in, but haven't heard from them at all.

Nothing taken from my credit card yet, either.

:( :shrug:

:blush:

Got home to find my tickets had arrived.

No credit card payment appears to have been taken, though..... ???

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
5 AMS members (white) here, and wanted to check they had got my fax on monday, so called the ticket office and was politley told that 'We've got hundreds of applications here, you prob wont get anything back until late next week' which is re-assuring..
:eek:
Still, looks heading for a full house :albion2::ascarf:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
5 AMS members (white) here, and wanted to check they had got my fax on monday, so called the ticket office and was politley told that 'We've got hundreds of applications here, you prob wont get anything back until late next week' which is re-assuring..
:eek:
Still, looks heading for a full house :albion2::ascarf:

:SHOCK:
just found answerphone message from ticket office, asking for 'last 3 digits of card, so we can send you the tickets' :thumbsup:
:clap2:

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Or rather there was never any need to kick ass in preparation of this game because everyone would have applied yonks in advance and there won't be hundreds of people buying tickets on the day...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or rather there was never any need to kick ass in preparation of this game because everyone would have applied yonks in advance and there won't be hundreds of people buying tickets on the day...

I prefer to think that Ken Brown didn't fancy being lynched in the rainforest after last round's ticket fiasco :lol:

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
got a phone call from ticket office last night at 8 o'clock about my application..when i asked why they were phoning so late he said it was due to large amount of applications and there isn't enough time during the day to sort it all out. hopefully my tickets here very soon:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Maybe I should start getting concerned

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ordered two (non-STH or blue member) so will have to wait and see if I am successful.

I shall be a bit peeved if I miss out and a load of 'newbies' or those that do not attend (m)any matches at Withdean get tickets. Still, I guess I should have paid the rip off £30 for a Blue Membership to guarantee a ticket. I'll get over it, I'm sure.

D

Deleted User X18H

Fruity old boy if they have taken your dough you should be fine if they haven't then worry and call the ticket office!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here