Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there been a catering report yet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's not a matchday on NSC without a thorough dissection of the queues, stock levels of pies & beer and the pies themselves.

Go...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Dick's Bar was out of all pies apart from veggie by about 2.25, and the north concourse proved the same at about 2.45. Dick's also had some problems with the draught Harveys, so I went for a very nice bottle of Albion ale instead, although it was a bit cold.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Balti pie was barely warm.......AGAIN! Poyet out!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I tried a non-pie food option for the first time at the Amex...I won't be straying from the pie route again.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
They were out of coffee in the East Stand before HT today!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's not a matchday on NSC without a thorough dissection of the queues, stock levels of pies & beer and the pies themselves.

Go...

4 pints of very nice Harveys but I've given up on the pies.

I'm usually a couple before the game and a cheeky one at half time man, but I couldn't resist a post match celebration before catching my "lift" with the Haywards Heath boys.

Always seem to taste nicer from the miniature pubs.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All good in the North, although we were there 40 minutes earlier today so my daughter could spend all her christmas vouchers in the shop

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
tons of pies in WSU at 2.35.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Veggie only in East at 2.30, no Balti at HT, and then loads of all pies in WSL and North after final whistle

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
3 chicken and ham pies and fives pints in north stand before kick off. 1 pie and 2 pints at half time :(

BHANic

May 9, 2008
Burgess Hill
I'm in WSU and I had a lovely baking hot balti pie at 14:25. Did hear that WSL only had beef pies left by half time though and no coffee.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I had lovely red wine in Dicks today - right temp - tasted perfect - after a few I felt quite squiffy!

Scummers fans in there were pig ugly!!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The burgers are an absolute disappointment. They're like a little brick, started getting them from the van outside the station..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My poor timing and Harvey's has continued.
Changing the barrel, before the came, didn't buy any fizz expecting to find the cask on wheels. But sadly that wasn't about.

steak pie a bit fatty.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
East Stand - got served cold "hot" food for third game in a row. given wrong drink...

I love the Amex and all it means to us, but the catering really does need sorting out... will contact club as they have to know, so it can be put right.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3 chicken and ham pies and fives pints in north stand before kick off. 1 pie and 2 pints at half time :(

Jesus, what made you choose your board name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here