Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there been a catering report yet?

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Don't normally get a beer at half time due to the queues but was a bit thirsty today, only took a few minutes to get served today so had enough time to finish the pint before 2nd half started.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and no Bovril, in the East.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The queues and speed of service were a disgrace in the East. All the pies ran out and the Harvey's so had an ABOMINATION of a pie which was a " Christmas " pie consisting of some turkey, stuffing, parsnips and cranberry sauce which looked and tasted like they were left overs and re heated, " well not really as they were cold " from the Christmas parties and had to have a pint of Fosters.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I really wanted a pie, but the queue was too long for my four-year-old daughter so had to pass. Did it spoil my day? Err, not in the slightest.

Oh, and she is now 4 wins from 4 matches at the Amex.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The queues and speed of service were a disgrace in the East. All the pies ran out and the Harvey's so had an ABOMINATION of a pie which was a " Christmas " pie consisting of some turkey, stuffing, parsnips and cranberry sauce which looked and tasted like they were left overs and re heated, " well not really as they were cold " from the Christmas parties and had to have a pint of Fosters.

Luckily half the crowd would have been asleep and hardly noticed.....

:fishing:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I really wanted a pie, but the queue was too long for my four-year-old daughter so had to pass. Did it spoil my day? Err, not in the slightest.

Oh, and she is now 4 wins from 4 matches at the Amex.

Please bring her along to the Bristol match!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Out of the steak pies and chicken and ham pies by the time I went to get mine, but I didn't care because I was planning on trying the festive pie, which I loved!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
My Chicken Balti pie was a bit Steaky & Aley. It also had no Chicken in it. We need to be able to identify the pies from their pastry to be able to check before leaving the counter. Can never be arsed to go back and get it sorted once I'm in my seat.

My initial enthusiasm for the pies at the Amex is fading. I don't think the quality it there any more. No better than Pukka.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My Chicken Balti pie was a bit Steaky & Aley. It also had no Chicken in it. We need to be able to identify the pies from their pastry to be able to check before leaving the counter. Can never be arsed to go back and get it sorted once I'm in my seat.

My initial enthusiasm for the pies at the Amex is fading. I don't think the quality it there any more. No better than Pukka.

Did the tick on the box match the pie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here