Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there been a catering report yet?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I queued up per match for a 'Hotdog & Pint' meal deal for £7 something. Strangely although they had both Hotdogs and pints in stock behind the counter, I was told that I had to buy them seperately at a higher total cost because they had run out of their own hotdogs and were now selling someone else's!!! I was hungry so paid the extra only to find the hotdog was barely tepid. Wasn't impressed.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Asked for hot dog and pint for myself and chicken Balti for mate-told sold out of chicken which is poor as this was just before ht! He then gave me a pie rather than hot dog!! Thought
I'd have it anyway and it was pretty cold! So 3/10 in wsl

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Had a very nice Cheese and ham sandwich before the game.

Gave up the pies for good at the Burnley game as the supply is so unreliable. I had one(Usually either the wrong one or the one I didn't really want.) every game previously. This meant I didn't bother with my usual pint of Harveys either.

I didn't miss the Queuing either. Anybody else given up on the kiosks?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Had a very nice Cheese and ham sandwich before the game.

Gave up the pies for good at the Burnley game as the supply is so unreliable. I had one(Usually either the wrong one or the one I didn't really want.) every game previously. This meant I didn't bother with my usual pint of Harveys either.

I didn't miss the Queuing either. Anybody else given up on the kiosks?

yep ???got a flask 4 christmas thats the way 4 me:albion2:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Heard that an occassional visitor called Ricky had one of each pie before the game & esp liked the chicken one so had one put by for just after half time

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
No chicken pies in the East for my 8 yr old boy and i !!
But i think we done rather well , my stepson in the 1901 brought our programs down before kickoff and after hearing about our situation brought us a couple pies down at half time . It must be a good omen and i shall have to insist he does the same at every game now !

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Always nice until now but as we were buying a steak and a chicken at the south end of WSL - first time we've used that outlet - at 2.15 a bloke brought his incinerated pie back and we checked ours before taking them away. Rock hard an inedible. The lady brought over two more. No better. We exchanged them for hot dogs, one of which came with two separate slivers of bread. We're not moaners but standards seems to be on the slide, at that bar at least.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I thought the queues in the east yesterday were better than usual. I bought harveys both times and with reasonable turnaround which was a surprise given that there were no mobile harveys sellers in the east at all yesterday (someone said there was an incident with the one and only one at the burnley game - i know they 'ran out of plastic glasses' and took ages to get any replacements at that game but apparently something else happened).

However when getting my second round in I did notice that there were NO pies in the hot hold area at all and that was at 2.20. My friend who had bought a pie before 2.00 found it cold and he was told this was because one of the hot hold areas wasnt working. At the Burnley game in the west upper I am told that the staff were planning to reheat food that had gone cold in the hot hold area (which is a total no no) so I would suggest that buying food at the moment should come with a health warning.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
In post-Christmas purity mood I eschewed the catering outlets yesterday. If I had decided to buy a pie I'm sure it would have been the wrong one, cold, or nonexistent.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Dick's Bar was out of all pies apart from veggie by about 2.25, and the north concourse proved the same at about 2.45. Dick's also had some problems with the draught Harveys, so I went for a very nice bottle of Albion ale instead, although it was a bit cold.

i got a nice hot chicken pie at the end of the game????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here