Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Robinson gone

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
According to one rag he is close to signing for the Shots.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Other vital transfer news: Scott Chamberlain has signed on at Bognor Regis Town until the end of the season after being released at the start of the month.

I wonder if Jake will end up playing at that level, as that's where all our youngsters are ending up recently.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Apparently Aldershot are in for Jake but he has also been offered to Dagenham as part exchange for a midfielder we are interested in.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Apparently Aldershot are in for Jake but he has also been offered to Dagenham as part exchange for a midfielder we are interested in.
Who?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If it's Solomon Taiwo we have no chance.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Last I heard, we accepted an offer from Aldershot for Jake but they didnt not want to pay the silly wages he is on here, and he did not want to drop his wages even though his contract is up at the end of the season

Is Jake worth a fee though? He is out of contract soon and isn't that great.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Other vital transfer news: Scott Chamberlain has signed on at Bognor Regis Town until the end of the season after being released at the start of the month.

I wonder if Jake will end up playing at that level, as that's where all our youngsters are ending up recently.

I've been saying this for a while:we let our squad run down because we stuffed it with youngsters who reached a FA youth cup quarter final.That's quite cheap,and great if it works.Sadly,many of the young players had peaked at Newcastle,and now the first team is reaping the benefit of a nearsighted policy,and most of our younger players will end up at a lower level, a level which better suits them.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Why should he be in the squad after his recent performance
did you go?
yer he missed a chance but also created for himself the only real chance he made for himself in the 2nd half.given a run of games he would prove the doubters wrong but that obviously aint gonna happen here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here