Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet cracked?

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
8th in the league, 2 points better off than this time last season, highest crowds in the league & they are moaning!

We were never going to win this league. Progress dear boy.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
8th in the league, 2 points better off than this time last season, highest crowds in the league & they are moaning!

We were never going to win this league. Progress dear boy.

Only 2 points? Should be in the play-offs with the players we bought in during the summer.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why didn't you have that thought before you typed that self-important drivel?

I tend to save that thought for approximately half an hour into another dire performance at the Amex, apologies.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I tend to save that thought for approximately half an hour into another dire performance at the Amex, apologies.

Maybe if you spent more time at the Amex supporting the team rather than having the thought 'I'm bored of typing now' then you'd be a happier chap. Unlikely given your posting history but hey, i'm an optimist.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But it was a shitzu.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Taking away WWs style which always gets a reaction, drill it down and to be fair he makes some very good pointa. I was baffled by his selection on Tuesday.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Im always depressssed when I roll up at the Amex these days. The football is so dire.

WHAT? Frustrating? Yes. But dire? The football itself is STUNNING, its the results that are the problem.

Did you go to the Bolton game? The Forest game? The Sheff Wed game? The Barnsley game?

The build-up in play in all of those games would not have looked out of place for a top Premiership team. Sadly, the finishing in two of them was non-league standard. I presume you are a JCL?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
WHAT? Frustrating? Yes. But dire? The football itself is STUNNING, its the results that are the problem.

Did you go to the Bolton game? The Forest game? The Sheff Wed game? The Barnsley game?

The build-up in play in all of those games would not have looked out of place for a top Premiership team. Sadly, the finishing in two of them was non-league standard. I presume you are a JCL?

While I agree primarily with what you've said there, it's fair to say it's not always "STUNNING". The first half last night, the second half on Saturday, were a lot more 'dire' than 'STUNNING'.

The football is potentially stunning, but all to often isn't, increasing the frustrations amongst supporters who can see that we're not far off being a good side.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With the players we currently have there is NOTHING wrong with expecting BETTER. Especially when teams like Millwall, Watford and yes Palace are above us.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we were farting around at withers with virgo up front with OGH and george santos in defence with mayo and oatway in midfield (for all you look where we were x years ago people) then of course a 2-2 draw with millwall would be open top bus material. BUT WE ARE NOT.

kestrel

Banned
Dec 18, 2012
oh dear I thought this was a forum where fans can share their views etc. Just because the op has a different view to the many on here why abuse him so much? It would be very boring on here if everyone had the same views etc

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Taking away WWs style which always gets a reaction, drill it down and to be fair he makes some very good pointa. I was baffled by his selection on Tuesday.

And personally I do find the constant changing of formation and personnel frustrating. But, I'm on the Gus Bus.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
oh dear I thought this was a forum where fans can share their views etc. Just because the op has a different view to the many on here why abuse him so much? It would be very boring on here if everyone had the same views etc

You've obviously come on here under some sort of delusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here