Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet cracked?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The OP brings up a number of good points, whether you like the way he brings them up or not! Yes, we should be happy that we are in a beautiful stadium and in 8th place in the Championship with the possibility of finishing in our highest position in 30 years and I am sure most of us are. If anyone didn't realise this was the wrong starting team against Millwall prior to the start, they sure did shortly later! Gus also realised that mistake and corrected it, fortunately in good time, but I fear he will continue making these mistakes.

Against Charlton the starting team was full of attacking flair, although we didn't get the win, we could have if it weren't for the lack of finishing. At home, surely this is the type of starting line up we want to see and could make the most of with the home crowd? The team against Millwall I can understand when playing away but not at home.

I am on the Gus bus and want to stay on it, it doesn't mean we(I) can't have opinions and state them.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If LuaLua does not start on Saturday after the performance he gave midweek then yes, Poyet will have cracked.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The OP brings up a number of good points, whether you like the way he brings them up or not! Yes, we should be happy that we are in a beautiful stadium and in 8th place in the Championship with the possibility of finishing in our highest position in 30 years and I am sure most of us are. If anyone didn't realise this was the wrong starting team against Millwall prior to the start, they sure did shortly later! Gus also realised that mistake and corrected it, fortunately in good time, but I fear he will continue making these mistakes.[SUB][/SUB]

Against Charlton the starting team was full of attacking flair, although we didn't get the win, we could have if it weren't for the lack of finishing. At home, surely this is the type of starting line up we want to see and could make the most of with the home crowd? The team against Millwall I can understand when playing away but not at home.

I am on the Gus bus and want to stay on it, it doesn't mean we(I) can't have opinions and state them.

I've been saying for months that we should be more defensive away from home but bloody hell, why are we doing the same at home? We should be playing an attacking formation and taking the game to the oppistion. We sometimes play like the away side at home.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Only 2 points? Should be in the play-offs with the players we bought in during the summer.

The players we have bought don't appear to have made any impact as yet ... Dobbo appears to have requested a transfer alledgedly after just not settling being picked, Crofts just isn't the same player he was the 1st time round, hammond can't seem to make it into the oppo's box to support the striker (s), spanish Dave is too slow and probably couldn't beleive his luck when we came a calling to sign him ... Which leaves Orlandi who does look the biz but is out for the next six weeks. If I was Tone I'd be very careful on what the transfer pot is spunked on this window

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here