Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has McGhee lost the dressing room?

Uncle Buck said:
Predictable and patronising

That would be the fifth time you've posted that today, eh? At least grab a thesaurus for a synonym for "predictable" :lolol:

Look at all the bitter old soaks climb out the woodwork, a fine afternoon to ya fellas :wave: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
London Irish said:
You are systematically undermining/smearing a superb manager :lolol:

whos got a win rate of approx 13% of games

thats f***ing superb !

I bet Jose's shitting bricks about his chances of a contract extension if Magoo leaves us :rolleyes:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
That's right and you McGhee-outers are so full of the joys of life. Enjoy stewing in your bitter little juices for a while longer, because the manager I rate is going to be leading the club for a long while yet. You know it, I know it, and that rather pleases me :D

Be honest he's the ONLY manager we've had since you started supporting us :dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
We are not allowed a different opinion or ask questions. You should know this by now.

No, course you're not. You're all persecuted little souls who can barely summon up the courage to say boo to a goose on here :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Interesting on another post!! Mcghee in or out.

attila said:
Very revealing.
Sums up how I feel - just in favour of him staying on, but it's a very close thing

There you go. Even Atilla has doubts :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
That's right and you McGhee-outers are so full of the joys of life.

Yet AGAIN you patronise me and band me in the 'rabble' of McGhee haters, never ONCE have I personally attacked the man, my crime for your venom ? To question one of the WORST runs in the 20 years I have been following the Albion home and away.

If you actually read most of my postings I do try to be fair and balanced on praise and critisism, I think ONCE I unfairly critisised a player on here in 3000 posts or so, but no no, just because I dont agree with YOU, you have to just slag me off, how great it must be to be you.

Oh, and yes, I am full of the joys of life because I am off to Rome tomorrow courtesy of one of my extremely generous clients.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
No, course you're not. You're all persecuted little souls who can barely summon up the courage to say boo to a goose on here :lolol:

So you would agree that we can take a contrary position. Surely that is saying boo to the proverbial goose?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
Predictable and patronising

Even the smileys are predictable these days:lolol:

Uncle Buck said:
But they said the 250k had been used in the CKR deal and a 6 figure fee had been paid to Turienzo's agent, so that is at least 350k, so he is only 50k short.
Yes, £250k for the entire 3 years of his stay here, that is peanuts at tier 2 level. But you know full well that his transfer fee from Bury was nowhere near three figures, so why the mischeivous suggestion it was? Why not tell the truth?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
That would be the fifth time you've posted that today, eh? At least grab a thesaurus for a synonym for "predictable" :lolol:

Look at all the bitter old soaks climb out the woodwork, a fine afternoon to ya fellas :wave: :lolol:

Told you before im 33 im not old.

I am full of the joys of life. Got a new flat in central Brighton, got a great bird, divorce is finally getting sorted, jobs good, got the Go! Team, Ordinary Boys, Kaiser Chiefs and Hard Fi gigs coming up. Kids are happy. Just seen the Strokes (thanks UB), will be grading for my Tae Kwon Blackbelt in October and Dr Who is back on the tele soon. So yes I am full of the joys of life.

As Chappers would say that makes me a winner!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Yes, £250k for the entire 3 years of his stay here. But you know full well that his transfer fee from Bury was nowhere near three figures, so why the mischeivous suggestion it was? Why not tell the truth?

The figures say 250k was used in the transfer of Kazim Richards, so I am telling the truth.

Telling people to tell the truth is rich coming from you, the man that spins everything.

Now back in your corner.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Told you before im 33 im not old.

I am full of the joys of life. Got a new flat in central Brighton, got a great bird, divorce is finally getting sorted, jobs good, got the Go! Team, Ordinary Boys, Kaiser Chiefs and Hard Fi gigs coming up. Kids are happy. Just seen the Strokes (thanks UB), will be grading for my Tae Kwon Blackbelt in October and Dr Who is back on the tele soon. So yes I am full of the joys of life.

As Chappers would say that makes me a winner!

That's the spirit :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on Bucky, tell us your good news :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

E

enigma

I do tend to agree with LI than the McGhee out gang, but to call him a superb manager is stretching it somewhat. I think the anti gang may have unrealistic expectations of McGhee and the team, but if he was a superb manager we would certainly be out of the relegation zone or close to being out of it, although that I accept this can happen. Having said that, he did a superb job last season.

Yes, McGhee has spent money this summer, although we dont know how much for Turi or even how the CKR money was spent. Turi has been a failure so far, but CKR is a good long term prospect, surely something to be positive about. I would still rather have him than an ageing short-term solution.

Lets also not forget Frutos, Carole and Hendo. Those three have been decent signings, so if you are going to criticise McGhee, at least recognise what good he has done. What we paid for them taken away from what their total worth is must surely compensate for Turi.

McGhee has a tough task that was made harder by Virgo and Harding leaving and LDC deciding to appeal. I feel that although he has made mistakes, noone could REALISTICALLY expect us to finish any higher than fourth bottom. Thus while we are not where we might be, I think those that criticise underestimate how difficult things are.

I would like to see McGhee stay until the end of the season at least. If things dont work out, then maybe we can look at changing, but I really dont know what some of you lot expect from him, look at the teams we are competing with in this division.

Last edited by a moderator:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Don't care about LI, I just want McGhee out, as he's f*cking cluelsess.
His record speaks for its self 6 wins. END OF STORY.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
That's the spirit :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on Bucky, tell us your good news :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Trouble is MY football team is shite and I hold MM responsible. Sorry but I do.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Why would I want you anti-McGhee rabble to take me seriously? You are systematically undermining/smearing a superb manager and I regard it a mark of achievement that I get endless tiresome personal jibes from you - it shows I'm on the right course. If they ever stopped from you, that's when I'd get worried :lolol:

Going back to this.

In your eyes, is McGhee a superb manager as he is the only one you have ever seen manage the Albion?

Uncle Buck said:
The figures say 250k was used in the transfer of Kazim Richards, so I am telling the truth.

Telling people to tell the truth is rich coming from you, the man that spins everything.

Now back in your corner.

What was his transfer fee Bucky? Honest answer please :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here