Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Davies been discarded?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enough of Glenn Murray.

What I want to know is when will Slade realise that we need Davies (I've seen him play twice), Dicker (I've only seen him once) and Tunnicliffe (although I've never seen him play)in the side if we are going to storm the table.

I still reckon Davies is gonna be our saviour...if he actually gets a few games

*bereadytobouncethisthreadinamonth*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Your theory is destroyed when you say you have only seen him play twice.

Being serious, on both occasions he looked like a player who nothing was going right for but was making the right runs, getting into the right positions and actually having the balls to shoot, even though it was obvious he was out of form. I was actually quite impressed, although it was not a great time, given our league position, for him not to be delivering.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He will prove people wrong, and if Forster isn't starting, Davies should start alongside Dickinson, got a feeling he would be the perfect foil Dickinson.
No matter how poor his finishing was, he got into a lot of goal scoring positions and with a bit of confidence he will bang them in. :thumbsup:

scooter1

How soon is now?
Davies puts in the effort, but doesn't have a lot of luck in front of goal. Pretty much the same as Zamora in the Premiership(discounting him sticking out his arse on Saturday and getting the winner).

But Dicker on the other hand, I thought he was going to be a key starter for us this season and he's not even made it onto the pitch as yet...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TMLS - I think that's correct. I'm sure I heard/read that he is carrying a knock

Yeah me too, Im sure thats the case as it surprises me he isnt even on the bench, especially now with 7 named subs.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Davies is utter SHIT HOUSE. Still with Davies and Dickinson upfront they could challenge each other to see who can miss the most open goals in a season.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Goalkeeping - Above Average / Good

Defence - Good / Very Good

Midfield - Average / Good

Strikeforce - Poor / Very Poor

Overall team - Average

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dickinson - SHIT HOUSE
Davies - SHIT HOUSE
Forster - Very good but too old for a full season, 10-15 at best
Hart - tryer but will not get more than 5-10 a season
Murray - can't be f***ed

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a problem.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

er, why thats an honest assessment of the team, the strikeforce is the weak link, can you out forward a point of view rather than a wanker sign , uugggg,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here