Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever had a run in with Irish gypsy travellers?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea

Cant do pics as ive no camera (even if i did have one and went to take photos they would probably steal it) but trust me they are there.

Im currently looking at some woman wearing awful bright orange hot pants and her 57 kids trying to break into a factory unit.

Saw one bloke take a shit up against a tree about 10 mins ago and wondered why he didnt use his own toilet in his caravan. obviously he didnt want to clean it afterwards so feels its fine to take one where ever he feels like.

I really f***ing hate pikeys, even more so now

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Poison their dogs, leave loads of loose big lumps of tarmac lying around, take a dump on the concrete near their caravans, light a bonfire and sit outside your building playing spoons and drinking cheap lager/cider. See how they like it.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
_39503259_firle2_203.jpg

firle_bonfire_society_caravan_burning.jpg

:thumbsup:

One of the funniest things I ever Witnessed. The Firle Bonfire Night. Did Lord B have anything to do with it ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
put concrete blocks around them but leave a gap big enough for them to get out of. tell them that at six o clock you will block that gap too.

Oh, and ring BT to tell them that all your telephone cables have been stolen (will save you time tomorrow)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ok here's how to get rid of them...

1, Block them in, get as many concrete blocks as you can and surround the bastards, if they can't get into or out of their site they are f***ed. They have to work and rob so basically will f*** off if you start to block them in.

2, Speak to your local farmer and ask him for the use of a shit spreader, they f***ing love their caravans and the thought of them getting covered in shit makes them run a mile.

3, shoot the bastards.....

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Don't make an enemy of them. Thick stupid evil bastards protected by all sorts of laws created by a bunch of tossers at the expense of us hard working law abiding folk. The Police won't lift a finger against them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f***ing scum and very intimidating. If you have JCBs and 50 labourers with you at the time take them on and chuck there stuff out but expect the police to bollock you for doing the right thing and the pikey scum to firebomb the park or something.

Why can't the Government just round up these ***** and shoot them?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't make an enemy of them. Thick stupid evil bastards protected by all sorts of laws created by a bunch of tossers at the expense of us hard working law abiding folk. The Police won't lift a finger against them.

take out the thick and stupid bit and thats a pretty good summing up. these folk are certainly not dense and have evolved into a veritable law loophole for authoroties steer clear, if you do come into contact say fek alot and tip your forehead with your pinkie but mind your eye as its a art and has to be practiced :)

Feckin' amazing how the council have just bulldozed a mate of mine's allotment on Whitehawk hill. Accepted he shouldn't have been living there, but saying that he wasn't a burden on the local authorities; But, Feckin pikeys' can pitch up where they want , when they want, leave shit everywhere And..contribute fcuk all! and yet the council does fcuk all to discourage this frequent piss take. Something not right in todays governance.:glare:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Bill Bridges had them on his scrap yard at Pease Pottage once so he got 3 of his f***ing great Matbro's circling their camp and told them they had half an hour to f*** off, anyway 29 minutes later they were still there so he started to pick the first caravan up and they all started to hitch up and go.
They've never had a problem since then !

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just get a shotgun. Simple really.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
1 more has left so there is only 4 more to get rid of. not to sure why they are going but im very happy with it. it just means they will now be finding some where else to stay.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
A few years ago, me and a few friends encountered a couple of irish gypsy kids (about 8 years tops). Thinking that they were a couple of kids we knew who were lairy little shits, one of my mates decided to pull a moony at them. All of a sudden this 8-year-old kid (talking like a f***ing pikey) squared up to people twice his age. It turned out that the lairy irish talking kid was in fact a pikey who so happened `set camp` in a field near where we live. After the little pikey went to shag his sister I soon told my mates that he was one of the gypo's and soon enough we went our seperate ways.

I would say he was irish, nor english he's just well pikey :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I played Gaelic football against a few Tinkers and they were f***ing mental cases.

They weren't caravan Tinkers though.

One got attacked by his brother with a butchers knife when he came home one night after being at the pub.

Sliced him open from jsut under his armpit to around his hip.

I played Gaelic football against a few Tinkers and they were f***ing mental cases.

They weren't caravan Tinkers though.

One got attacked by his brother with a butchers knife when he came home one night after being at the pub.

Sliced him open from jsut under his armpit to around his hip.

Feckin' 'ell, that's a reaction!! just for going to the rubba dub dub!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here