Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harveys have a new 4 year deal @ the Amex

I've never known it to run out across the whole wsu, they always have some after the match.
Maybe if you're first in the queue after the game but I've regularly got there to find there's none left.

Also agree they need to have smart card ability on the mobile sellers as 36p a pint over a season of many many pints means a few frew pints go missing!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Harveys has always been my favourite beer - my dad bought me my first pint when i was 16 years old! His philospophy was if i was going to have the odd drink under age better make it a decent one! Now at the ripe old ages of 39 and 73 respectively it is just so brilliant beyond words to drink Harveys together at the Albion.

How about a CAMERA beer fest at the Amex.......has this already been suggested????

Surely that must be child cruelty ?

He should have started you on Coate's Triple Vintage Cider like my old man did for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Doom bar- a good back up beer when the Harveys has run dry imo .
Stick that up your arse.

Timmy Taylor is the only other beer needed at Nirvana.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Timmy Taylor is the only other beer needed at Nirvana.

aye, thats a very nice slurp.

They should sell the pale ale in bottles it`s lovely

or indeed the Albion Ale, missing a trick there. many of the Harveys bottled ales are very agreeable, probably more acceptable to a wider market than the best bitter, should really have a couple available at the kiosks at the back where they do Fosters and hotdogs.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
That's not a bad idea, they could have a "cider of the week" from middle farm.

Most of their stuff's about 9%. Last time I got a two litre bottle of their 'cider of the week' for firework's night and I passed out face down with my mouth open on a wooden floor.

It was also tremendous. Great idea.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Most of their stuff's about 9%. Last time I got a two litre bottle of their 'cider of the week' for firework's night and I passed out face down with my mouth open on a wooden floor.

It was also tremendous. Great idea.

Lucky for you that you weren't de-bagged and your ringpiece used to launch rockets.....mind you, you probably wouldn't have felt it ..

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Lucky for you that you weren't de-bagged and your ringpiece used to launch rockets.....mind you, you probably wouldn't have felt it ..

How do you know that didn't happen? Actually, how do *I* know that didn't happen?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So the saying, 'He needs a rocket up his arse' comes from nights of scrumpy drinking. Never knew that.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Great news.

Four more years of drinking a great beer in a fantastic location. Shame we're not allowed to see the pitch with it in hand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here