Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's phone in

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Need engine driver in midfield - good call.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Think your reading to much into it.I personally think he rested Elphick to give Lynch a run out.Nothing else in it.Cox on the other hand.........

i agree about cox - he should have been dropped a long long time ago. and even when he was, after one game he was instantly back in the team

unfortunately, that looks like it is going to happen again thanks to virgos injury

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
your shitting me, did he really say that?

He did...... if I wrapped my daughter's Tweety Pie towel round my head and offered few bob do you think I might get on the board?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
harty ALWAYS tells it like it is :clap: :clap: :clap:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Lynch sounds like he's filled of joy - now he's played his first full game of the season for us :nono:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
agreed, on a bbc radio station its a bit borderline. Made me chuckle though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i think the phone in has run its course

hit a new low on saturday when NMH gave his contribution

I think you'll find the new low was the kid on after me. Comedy, however.

Oh and where's Alan from Haywards Heath? He always cheers me up!

Last edited:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
With reference to the Lynch interview, he seemed to be pleased that MA picked him obviously, hopefully that will boost his confidence, and by all accounts he made a few good challenges tonight which will hopefully bode well to him. A talented young individual, who should stay IMO.

We'll see...

Lynch sounds like he's filled of joy - now he's played his first full game of the season for us :nono:

That did not sound like a player who wants to be at the club long term-I hope I'm wrong because I think he could be a real asset.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Think your reading to much into it.I personally think he rested Elphick to give Lynch a run out.Nothing else in it.Cox on the other hand.........

Is that your preferred method of typing?

He has now got a bit of a selection headache. I would like to see Lynch back in the side and would pick him ahead of Elphick at the moment, but Hawkins and Elphick have not done much to warrant dropping.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
As long as he performs in training and performs on the pitch, then I dont see no reason for MA to not pick him. Getting the hump for being out of the squad for the first few games is impartial to the opportunities he will recieve as the season progresses. He is a valuable player to us, hence why his transfer request was quashed. That should be enough for him to be convinced that he is an asset to the club. Its upto him now.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here