Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's phone in

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strange coincedence - my beard went the day of that Bernard Manning gig, and like Bernard, hasn't come back.

The main thing I remember about the day was Harty getting the right hump with me because I wouldn't pose for a photo with him and the dead, fat, northern racist.

Is that the reason , you have never forgiven him and try to get a dig in whenever possible.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Possible OWNING of TLO by Harty here? :lol:

Twice in one week.BigGully got him the other day.Fooking quality:lolol::lolol:

Not your week is it Beard?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
f***ing prat.

I know you're into lying and fantasy in a big way, but I didn't think it involved not being able to read as well. Silly me.
I nearly missed this :lolol:

You banging on about racists and slagging me off and Harty caught you out good and proper.:lolol:
Not nice getting your fingers burnt is it? What a f***ing sad sucker you are:lolol:
This has made my day.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I nearly missed this :lolol:

You banging on about racists and slagging me off and Harty caught you out good and proper.:lolol:
Not nice getting your fingers burnt is it? What a f***ing sad sucker you are:lolol:
This has made my day.

:thud: Are you a complete airhead?

Harty is winding you up, and you're falling for it. I did not book Bernard Manning, and I certainly wasn't raving about him. Did you not see the 'wink' smiley? It's YOU that's been had, you sad cowardly prat.

So you're laughing at your own stupidity, and you don't even know it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Another day of pleasantries on NSC, Rich Tea anyone ?.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Great news, my postie has just arrived with mine and Sir Norman's blue and white tea towels for us to wear during the show tomorrow.

Musthava Pint and Musthava Pie..........

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great news, my postie has just arrived with mine and Sir Norman's blue and white tea towels for us to wear during the show tomorrow.

Musthava Pint and Musthava Pie..........

:clap2:

Harty, the mosy unpc man in the world.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We all love you Alan :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Harty: Remember, it's your phone in, you set the agenda so call me now on 08459 57 *pause* double o, 57, Well Norman another grim deadlock on the pitch today..what else can we talk about?

Sir Norm: mumble mumble chortle

Harty: Very wise words there, OK, That said, Curry Munchers and Benders are not going to add much to the feel of Withdean are they?

Sir Norm: chuckle mutter

Harty: Well I think that a stall selling strap ons and Gimp masks or some ethnic refugee camp would spoil the atmosphere outside the toilets..Whats your opinion? call in now on 08459 5y *pause* double o,57 or text on the usual number...has Mickey got it right at last? no Elphick or Cox today..OK over to Surayer for some more puerile shit...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Harty: Remember, it's your phone in, you set the agenda so call me now on 08459 57 *pause* double o, 57, Well Norman another grim deadlock on the pitch today..what else can we talk about?

Sir Norm: mumble mumble chortle

Harty: Very wise words there, OK, That said, Curry Munchers and Benders are not going to add much to the feel of Withdean are they?

Sir Norm: chuckle mutter

Harty: Well I think that a stall selling strap ons and Gimp masks or some ethnic refugee camp would spoil the atmosphere outside the toilets..Whats your opinion? call in now on 08459 5y *pause* double o,57 or text on the usual number...has Mickey got it right at last? no Elphick or Cox today..OK over to Surayer for some more puerile shit...

Why don't you beat Surya to it then Nick????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here