Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's phone in

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
On the subject of booing, I will just say this. Anyone who booed on Saturday is a f***ing wanker. We drew 0-0, it wasn't a great game granted (the first half was DIRE), but all it meant was we remained FOURTH in the table, and still unbeaten.

Maybe some of the fans booing happen to think the club are'nt exactly moving forward at home that the management change indicated? Wilkins did have supporters among the fans.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thompson,Cox(came on) Elphick

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
cox has an attitude problem, hopefully he stays dropped until it gets sorted

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Elphick was at the heart of a defence that kept a clean sheet. How can he be accused of ´not trying´?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Would hope Livermore retains his place in CM. Ideally would like Thomson out, but not sure who could replace him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
interesting thing to see about not trying, especially with regards to elphick

will we see the same team on saturday then?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
On the subject of booing, I will just say this. Anyone who booed on Saturday is a f***ing wanker. We drew 0-0, it wasn't a great game granted (the first half was DIRE), but all it meant was we remained FOURTH in the table, and still unbeaten.

I bet even those most despised by a lot of NSCers (for reasons I still can't fathom), Leeds United fans, didn't boo their side off the pitch after only drawing against Bristol Rovers.

I'm not saying the team should have got the obligatory standing ovation that seems to great every substitution, but muted applause would have been suffice. Booing is just ridiculous.
People banging on about being 4th in the table AFTER FOUR GAMES is more annoying than people who boo.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Wahey it's turning into Talksport:

"as long as they don't start selling curry instead of burgers"

"would you be happy if someone with a tea-towel on their head came in and bought the Albion?"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
interesting thing to see about not trying, especially with regards to elphick

will we see the same team on saturday then?
Think your reading to much into it.I personally think he rested Elphick to give Lynch a run out.Nothing else in it.Cox on the other hand.........

D

Deleted User X18H

A Man With A Tea Towel On His Head!!!!

..did Ian Hart really just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last Ian Hart phone in !!!!!!!!!!! though I hope not!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hinshelwood :clap2::clap2:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Good to hear Hinch, not the most excillarting to listen to though. Cant wait to see him back.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Desparately wants to pull on the shirt again:thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wahey it's turning into Talksport:

"as long as they don't start selling curry instead of burgers"

"would you be happy if someone with a tea-towel on their head came in and bought the Albion?"

Yeah, well done Harty. Professionalism personified & sensitive to a fault :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here