Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A van der Meyde said:
Sidwell left us to go to Reading with Coppell

He left before Coppell

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sargey said:
How i mean is the absolute lack of being able to get even a half decent loan player (bar McShane), let alone buying one.

Sargey. Are you delusional? What did you want to do? Gazump Liverpool and sign Fowler on loan?

How easy do you think it is to sign a player on loan?

We have been extremely fortunate in signing McShane, Henderson (on loan originally). Short of kidnapping people, what do you suggest?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sargey said:
How i mean is the absolute lack of being able to get even a half decent loan player (bar McShane), let alone buying one.

For Christ Sake, you can't tell not 1 player of any note did not want to come here at all.

Some managers just can't tell a good player when they go into the transfer market and McGhee's record is sketchy at best....Coppell was and is a genius at finding something for nothing or for next to nothing....look at Kevin Doyle

He's not the right type of manager, we need the Coppell or Bassett type or a bloke who produces loads of great youngsters..I give you Dean Wilkins

Ever thought the players might hate McGhee as well and don't to play for the man

You do not know who McGhee has spoken to or contacted.
You just think you do.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A van der Meyde said:
Sidwell left us to go to Reading with Coppell

He left 11 months before Coppell. Pardew signed him for Reading.
Stop posting rubbish.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
BarrelofFun said:
Sargey. Are you delusional? What did you want to do? Gazump Liverpool and sign Fowler on loan?

How easy do you think it is to sign a player on loan?

We have been extremely fortunate in signing McShane, Henderson (on loan originally). Short of kidnapping people, what do you suggest?

Oooh, kidnap.

Anyone know where Henry, Gerrard and Owen live?

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
QUOTE]Sargey. Are you delusional? What did you want to do? Gazump Liverpool and sign Fowler on loan?Sargey. Are you delusional? What did you want to do? Gazump Liverpool and sign Fowler on loan?[/QUOTE]

Whatever.......

We find 180k to attempt to sign some jock fella....20k for Henderson......sell nigh on 2 million quids worth of players and we can't find the wages for a half decent player on loan that may keep us up.

There are players out there who could do a job if we could of spent 180k on a player why not on loan for wages???

The bloke is a :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: and we will be in league 1 next year

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
where did you conjure £180K from?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sargey said:
Whatever.......

We find 180k to attempt to sign some jock fella....20k for Henderson......sell nigh on 2 million quids worth of players and we can't find the wages for a half decent player on loan that may keep us up.

There are players out there who could do a job if we could of spent 180k on a player why not on loan for wages???

The delusional statement wasn't meant to be an insult :)

I am sure they tried to make some loan signings. I suspect that most of the £2m worth of sales were ploughed back into the club to avoid administration.

We are still not sure whether Falmer will ever get the go ahead, should we really gamble £180k on loanees wages without an assured future? I think not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here