Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In Thread

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:
people who post things like you just did.....".I know better than you but I cant say why."..that sort of thing. Do you not realise it pisses people off?

That is not what I said.
How about the fact that he is in his office still talking to clubs and agents? is what I said.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
But in a subsequent post Yorkie you said "Not that I can post" which insinuates you know something but are not prepared to post what you know.

Not having a pop at you personally, but it is annoying when poeple post things like that as it does not substantiate their arguement.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
But in a subsequent post Yorkie you said "Not that I can post" which insinuates you know something but are not prepared to post what you know.

Not having a pop at you personally, but it is annoying when poeple post things like that as it does not substantiate their arguement.

I made a promise not to say anything substantial. Ok I'm sorry I said Mcghee has been talking to an agent.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
vulture said:
Is that Byfields agent at Gillingham
Talk on the Millwall board that he is signing for them, however he was sent off tonight and i think it was a straight red which probably means a 3 game ban.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
I made a promise not to say anything substantial. Ok I'm sorry I said Mcghee has been talking to an agent.

Old news he spends 4 hours a day talking to agents

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
Old news he spends 4 hours a day talking to agents

Exactly. That is what I said. Thanks for confirming it.
It made my point about being useful instead of gardening leave. You never know, one of these agents may persuade a player to come on loan here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Going back to the phone in what camp is harty in.One minute he states I am pro DK and MM next minute he slates him.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
Exactly. That is what I said. Thanks for confirming it.
It made my point about being useful instead of gardening leave. You never know, one of these agents may persuade a player to come on loan here.

Ive heard we are getting closer to 2 targets but how close who knows?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
vulture said:
Going back to the phone in what camp is harty in.One minute he states I am pro DK and MM next minute he slates him.
Still pro but patience waring thin.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Trigger said:
Still pro but patience waring thin.

Ernest how did you convert young 1066 to the ars movement.We will now become a joke Im sure 1066 is an agent for yorkie and co a spy in the camp to try and bring the ars down:lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
Ernest how did you convert young 1066 to the ars movement.We will now become a joke Im sure 1066 is an agent for yorkie and co a spy in the camp to try and bring the ars down:lolol: :lolol:

You're joking. I wouldn't have 1066 giftwrapped.
:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
and it is still Valentines day(just)

Thanks but I'm very happy with Ned (and just wasting time now before I go and meet the coach to pick him up)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here