Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In Thread

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I am thinking of starting an opposition to the ARS
Welcome supporters to BREAST
Brightons Real Enduring Albion Supporters Trust.

Those in favour of joing BREAST contact me

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yorkie said:

How do i become a member?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Thanks to all the callers and texters on tonights show, Trigger had been concerned about censorship but the content of tonights show proved that it was a full and frank exchange of opinions.
As regards my opinion;
1. I think Mark McGhee is a good manager who has had not only his hands tied behind his back but his feet tied up as well.
2. Until it is mathmatically impossible I will still believe we can get out of the drop zone. at a pinch 49 points could yet guarantee surivla at the expense of Crewe, Millwall and Sheff Wed or Derby.
3. Anyone who thinks relegation is not that bad as we will will bounce back straight away is sadly deluding themselves.

See you all Saturday and three points off the Hornets

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Harty said:
Thanks to all the callers and texters on tonights show, Trigger had been concerned about censorship but the content of tonights show proved that it was a full and frank exchange of opinions.
As regards my opinion;
1. I think Mark McGhee is a good manager who has had not only his hands tied behind his back but his feet tied up as well.
2. Until it is mathmatically impossible I will still believe we can get out of the drop zone. at a pinch 49 points could yet guarantee surivla at the expense of Crewe, Millwall and Sheff Wed or Derby.
3. Anyone who thinks relegation is not that bad as we will will bounce back straight away is sadly deluding themselves.

See you all Saturday and three points off the Hornets

Nice one Harty!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yeh i was trying to be positive but i honestly dont think we'll stay up... trig - i'll give u doh whenever -just MEAT ME.:jester: :wave:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
sheebo said:
yeh i was trying to be positive but i honestly dont think we'll stay up... trig - i'll give u doh whenever -just MEAT ME.:jester: :wave:

Didn't hear you on the phone in.

But good work for laying into that jobsworth steward at the ground. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ha ha- did u see that prick - he loves confrontations. Coxy and duffy made him look like such a penis from the 1st minute when he warned them not to make paper planes. the knob. :jester:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
:lolol:

I hope you didn't raise your voice too loud though - otherwise you could risk being ejected from the ground.

But, of course, the Naarich fans were allowed to do whatever the hell they liked. :nono:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
So, at the end of all this 1066 has inserted himself into Ernie's ARS, Yorkie has a couple of willing hands for her BREAST .......and McGhee is still in charge. Roll on Saturday.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Yorkie said:

So now we get a choice of ARS or BREAST - I bet there's more ARS bandits on here than BREAST fans! :lolol:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Sargey said:
I cannot see why people are defending McGhee anymore....he has won 6 out of the last 46 games, he has had the same handicaps all the other managers had but is making a right mess of it.

If the truth be known, we can't financially afford to sack that is why he still in a job, for christs sake.....

After tonight i predict the next line up will have Richard Carpenter in goal, Jake Robinson at Centre back and McGhee himself up front.......

He will take us down........let's get rid, get Wilkins in charge and have the youngsters playing in League 1 next season.

Bloke is driving me to drink:drink: :drink: :drink:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here