Harty's Phone In Thread...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mccammon:clap: :clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Someone ring up and pretend to be Moses Ashikonde

Big Mac is unlucky, he's done OK this season but has to be sacrificed by McGhee to free up wages for a new signing. He's pissed off with that, but that's football. I don't what to think about what he's done tonight, half of me admires him for standing up against Harty and the phone-in thickos, but he shouldn't be aairing his differences with McGhee in public. There's only one winner in that battle, and that's McGhee :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Earlier on Harty said "I'd say it to his face. He is not up this standard of football".

Just out of interest, did he say it to him then? :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Big Mac is unlucky, he's done OK this season but has to be sacrificed by McGhee to free up wages for a new signing. He's pissed off with that, but that's football. I don't what to think about what he's done tonight, half of me admires him for standing up against Harty and the phone-in thickos, but he shouldn't be aairing his differences with McGhee in public. There's only one winner in that battle, and that's McGhee :)
So its ok for mcghee to do it?

Trigger said:
All these in house arguments going on always seem to be between <Insert name here> & Magoo.

Rubbish - of course Big Mac is going to be pissed off, he's being sacrificed by McGhee for squad building.

The true story of McGhee's relationship with players is revealed in the Sports Argus this week with that long Alexis Nicolas interview. If you want to find out something about the Albion, Trigger, buy it, it's still on sale :)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:

He's not a professional
He's a terrible footballer
He's not hard working

He's basically shit at his job and should be sacked.

See ya at Woodside road Mcgammon:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here