Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty says its a YES

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Every day this week I've followed the same pattern.

Wake up, oh god its work. Usual feelings of depression. But then hey, today might be the day when the Falmer decision is made. Must find out....its sure to be on NSC

With slightly more of a spring in my step, I catch the bus to work. Whilst on my journey I scan my daily for any snippets of news/gossip re Falmer. No news on Falmer. Oh well, not to worry NSC will have it.

Stroll into work, press up on the lift button, but go down. Finally, arrive on my floor. Perve at the latest female recruit to join the Civil Service. Mmm nice, but whats on NSC.

Walk past my boss, try not to catch his eye as I'm sure he has a pile of work that he wants to discuss. I dont have time, I must log in to NSC.

Finally, log onto my PC. Open up IE and click on my favourites. NSC soon loads up. This is where my heart sinks. In a kind of perverse way I know that when the decsion is made, NSC will melt down. The fact that I can simply log on means that no decision is made.

I look on bozzas thread. There are no replies. F@ck Another day of waiting and trying to read between the lines on peoples threads to see if they really know something, when really none of us do.

The rest of the day is its usual mundane self. Yes the Mitchell bros return did entertain. But my thoughts soon drifted back. Will tomorrow be the day. Must get to NSC

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I totally agree Diffbrook.

One things for certain - those who said last week the announcement would be "early next week" are wrong, cos we're now into the 2nd half of the working week.

dik

Oct 11, 2003
Oxford
Is it worth signing up with the seagulls official "we'll text you with the falmer decison" service in case I'm on the bog or something.

bearing in mind that when I last signed up with the 'seagulls mobile phone service' results were usually at least 3 days late.. in the rare event that I got any at all.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here