Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty says its a YES

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
To be honest its from a very good source, as reliable as the one who tipped the Goldstone had been sold back at the end of June 95.
He says its a 'YES' and it will be announced on Thursday.
But Thursday or Friday who cares, but having been poohed poohed by people at the Argus in 1995 as a 'tinpot' fanzine writer, although they weren't far wrong, it would make me chuckle if it turned out to be Thursday, although if Friday is what Mark McGhee says then I bow to the words of one of the finest ever Albion bosses.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I wish I didn't have the internet, then I wouldn't have been glued to it reading each and every post stating with 99.9% certainty the day of the announcement...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I wish I didn't have the internet, then I wouldn't have been glued to it reading each and every post stating with 99.9% certainty the day of the announcement...

..and then getting it wrong

Harty said:
To be honest its from a very good source, as reliable as the one who tipped the Goldstone had been sold back at the end of June 95.
But Thursday or Friday who cares, but having been poohed poohed by people at the Argus in 1995 as a 'tinpot' fanzine writer, although they weren't far wrong, it would make me chuckle if it turned out to be Thursday, although if Friday is what Mark McGhee says then I bow to the words of one of the finest ever Albion bosses.
Did your source go for the beech or natural pine effect Harty?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Harty has similar sources ....

It is YES

Well if every fucker on the planet knows it's YES-why don't they just make the goddamned f***ing announcement:angry:

Yes, we've waited 8 years. Yes, we've had 2 P.I's. But I don't to wait any longer.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhh!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Bwian said:
Well if every fucker on the planet knows it's YES-why don't they just make the goddamned f***ing announcement:angry:

Yes, we've waited 8 years. Yes, we've had 2 P.I's. But I don't to wait any longer.

It's true.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Harty said:

Harty

I have now heard from TWO separate Government sources that the decision is YES - one is a civil servant (whom I have known for many years) and the other is a lawyer who works with the ODPM legal team and whom I trust implicitly.

I am now 100% certain myself of this (was only 99% yesterday!)

On the Left Wing said:
Harty

I have now heard from TWO separate Government sources that the decision is YES - one is a civil servant (whom I have known for many years) and the other is a lawyer who works with the ODPM legal team and whom I trust implicitly.

I am now 100% certain myself of this (was only 99% yesterday!)
Trust and Lawyer in the same sentance!
Next You'll be talking of P*lace and flair!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
s.stubbs said:
Trust and Lawyer in the same sentance!
Next You'll be talking of P*lace and flair!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Bwian said:

Its very true. May I add my own Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhh!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Everybody is convinced it's a yes.

Lets just declare it an official yes.

Someone phone the Argus, pretend to be Prescott and say "Yes". Then we can start partying?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here