Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty can you please explain to me what a window licker is?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
That comment was nothing to what ive heard on BBC radio. It was after 9pm. If it caused offence to people, then surely if you can give it, then at least make sure you can take it when its thrown back at you.

Well done Harty

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
there is nothing similar on the Argus website that suggests anyone will be suspended!!!!!

FFS. :thud:

"We will have to wait and see" means something MAY happen, as in I am not quite sure, but something may happen. You never know. Sort of thing.

I am hypothesizing.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think this thread just about justifies the statement.

Harty - legend. :clap:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's hope the Albion will have the transfer window licked by 31st January 2009.:ascarf:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think this whole thing confirms my believe that Harty is an 87 year old trapped in the body of a 40-odd year old. Some of the stuff he comes out with is so out-dated it beggars belief for a man in his 40s. He refers to Bernard Manning and Love Thy Neighbour yet he must have been about 10 when they were on telly. Strange fella.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
:laugh: brilliant.

The funniest thing for me reading this thread is seeing British Bulldog go all Mary Whitehouse calling for Harty's head. Is this the same British Bulldog who was banned from NSC for frequently calling me a **** and telling me to f*** off because I dared to challenge his incoherant fascist ramblings, or has someone hacked his account?.

If it wasn't so hilarious it'd be tragic.

I know, its utterly ludicrous.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I only read the first couple of pages of this, but if Harty really did infer that the users of NSC were 'special', then this whole thread seems to have signed it's own death warrant...

As Hungry Joe and Chesney Christ have also highlighted, it also shows up a pretty spectacular level of hypocracy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I just heard it on my recording of last nights show, yes it was an error on his part :angry: , yes he apologised. :angel:

I think he should donate his fee to MENCAP.

He does get paid I assume! ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Now available at the Club Shop (Family Stand Remix)

1015916.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here