Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Mondays - Live Brighton Pier

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Carrot Cruncher said:
Just out of interest, but are you on T-Moble RICHARD? Just wondered if they've selectly people purely on their phone network :)

I'm on 3 and I BLUDDY wanted a ticket :(

I was wondering the same !

i am on Orange and I didn't get one :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have f***ing SPENT shit LOADS with T MOBILE and I DIDNT get a TICKET for the HAPPY MONDAYS.

GERMAN ****s :angry: :angry: :angry:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Will be on a mates speed boat loitering in the area. Seeing the Mondays in August in Canterbury, so not all lost!!

as for never heard of the Mondays?????

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Richie Morris said:
Most of the classics.

Hallelujah was SUPERB.

I am supremely jealous. Was fortunate enough to see them in 1990. They were amazing in a slightly shambolic way.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
The exact set list was thus:

Jelly Bean
Kinky Afro
Reverand Black Grape
Angels n Whores
Loose Fit
In The Blood
Hey Dude
Halleujuh
Step On
Unkle Disfunktional
24 Hour Party People
Photographs

If anyone went and stood in front of the band filming with mobile phones you are wankers!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tubby Mondays said:

If anyone went and stood in front of the band filming with mobile phones you are wankers!

AGREED.

I was stood about five people back in the middle and everyone seemed to be filming. The friend I was with could hardly see over the nokias...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Richie Morris said:
AGREED.

I was stood about five people back in the middle and everyone seemed to be filming. The friend I was with could hardly see over the nokias...

Its a pain in the arse when youre trying to watch a gig normally, but even more so when you are on official filming duties.

Why do it? You cant dance at the same time so you have to stand still. What did you used to do? You used to go and watch and enjoy, and whats wrong with that?!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The annoying thing was some guys I was say next to outside were saying they had never even heard any of the happy mondays songs until they won tickets and checked out their myspace.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Richie Morris said:
The annoying thing was some guys I was say next to outside were saying they had never even heard any of the happy mondays songs until they won tickets and checked out their myspace.

Thats the problem with copetition gigs Im afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here