Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Mondays - Live Brighton Pier

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Richie Morris said:
It was quite tight and would have made a great atmosphere if there were a few less competition winning posers and a few more proper fans...

Nods.

I had to make do with CSS at the concorde instead. They are nuts!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was gutted to miss CSS. Always put on a good show.

Wanted to see 1990s and Be Be Sees as well but wasn't going to miss the Mondays.

Going to Youngplan and the Rakes tonight.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Richie Morris said:
I was gutted to miss CSS. Always put on a good show.

If you like them then you probably would have enjoyed it. Not really my bag, but she certainly puts everything into her performance!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Arthur said:
If you like them then you probably would have enjoyed it. Not really my bag, but she certainly puts everything into her performance!!

the answering machine, pigeon detectives, bonde do role, micah p hinson, polytechnic and youngplan are worth a look.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
The annoying thing was some guys I was say next to outside were saying they had never even heard any of the happy mondays songs until they won tickets and checked out their myspace.

Ain't THAT the truth. What a criminal waste, Happy Mondays in Brighton and the gig's full of kiddies who never even heard of them and journos from no-mark local rags on the blag.

They could have filled the Brighton Centre with people who actually wanted to see Shaun & co.

Oh well

T-Mobile = :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here