Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Christmas to all on NSC

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
FFS :rant:

Kids tired out and sound asleep (after I had spent £50 taking them ice skating in Cambridge). Big result. And now some TIT is ringing the church bells.

What happened to Peace on Earth? It's like St Paul's effing Cathedral in my house.

Jul 20, 2003
Merry Christmas to all (unless one of you is the **** in Sackville Road who's car alarm has been going for the last half an hour)

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
On a serious note. If anybody knows of any lonely old people who will be eating christmas dinner alone because they have no family or close friends, can they let me know.
I need to borrow some chairs.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hopefully we can all get along and put all the politics that's been polluting every thread behind us now.

Merry Brexmas and Happy No-EU year to all!
:xmas: :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
2019 was the worst year ever, new girlfriend, new beginnings, who knows. Happy Christmas all.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
FFS :rant:

Kids tired out and sound asleep (after I had spent £50 taking them ice skating in Cambridge). Big result. And now some TIT is ringing the church bells.

What happened to Peace on Earth? It's like St Paul's effing Cathedral in my house.

It's those people that keep Christ at the true center of Christmas and are in their own way "shouting about Christ from the rooftop."

Good on them.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas present lies sleeping beside me; time to gently awaken her I think. Followed later by the annual battle with poultry.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a serious note. If anybody knows of any lonely old people who will be eating christmas dinner alone because they have no family or close friends, can they let me know.
I need to borrow some chairs.

Bob Dark
Tommy Wiltson
Andrea Arcola
Ejura Alani
Peter Patterson
Thomas Davies
Donna Roberts
William Graham (not related to Potter)
Jackson Hunter (not related to the Bidens)
Ian Robinson
Phyllis Thompson
Lawrence Lewis

There you go. All rough sleepers in Darlo.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas present lies sleeping beside me; time to gently awaken her I think. Followed later by the annual battle with poultry.

You're meant to unwrap presents :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone. Just on my first beer before making eggs benedict. In my defence I'm an hour ahead of most of you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here