Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Christmas to all on NSC

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Merry Christmas from one of the unlucky ones, away with work & missing my family big time.
We'll be coming into Venice approaching midnight.
Have a good one, drink & eat way too much, hug your loved ones, enjoy. xxx

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?
Do you want England flags banned to?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
From somewhere already into the big day, Merry Xmas everyone! To all on NSC, have a great time, I hope you all get what you have hoped for from Santa, and that the Albion continue to be a shiny bit in life’s mixture of experiences. Now where is my bubbly? :drink:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone! If you're so politically correct you don't like people saying this, please feel free to print this page out, roll it up tightly, and insert it right up your arse. :cheers:

Here's to relaxing, eating too much, drinking too much, and falling asleep in a comfy chair amongst those you love, those you are 'meh' about, and those who fill you with disdain. They can't help it...

Cheers everyone!!

And thank you to you. My thoughts entirely. Whilst there has sadly been much to divide us this year, there is one thing that we all share and that is love for the Albion, so to you all, fellow Albion nuts, have a wonderful Christmas and every good wish for 2020 -on and off the field.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Peace and goodwill to all men, women, children and animals for the festive period.... Palarse fans can SHOVE IT though :moo:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Seasons greetings you bunch of bizarre people whom all share one thing in common.

Particular praise to anyone who has to work whilst the majority are gorging and pissed. You're probably under valued, under paid and likely to save one our sorry fat arses before we stagger back to work.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?

Don't be a tit :shrug:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Happy Christmas everyone.

People may have clashed, disagreed or been hateful towards one another during this year, as it has been a ****ed up one. But, we (mostly) share a love of the Albion and I personally hope for health, prosperity for everyone and of course, 3 points on Thursday.

Much love x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here